Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should count yourself lucky they arent heavy and long X(
No, you need to love your body for the way it is.

~~~

If you are over weight try exciercinsing or not eating that third cookie.

~~~

Try to eat the recomended serving size for sweets and fats.

~~~

Find a fruit or vegtable that you love and eat it for a snack everyday.

~~~

Don't drink as muck pop (soda) Drink water instead.

~~~

but NUMBER 1 love your body for what it is!

It's not that bad. I'm not sure how it is at school but I'd imagine it being no more than annoying.

About the cramps, there are some pills and stuff that are really effective. My mom showed me some stuff that works really well, they're like pills but they dissolve. I don't know what they're called though. Either way, the cramps usually aren't that bad. For me what's the worst is the bad mood. :eek:

It isn't that bad. I have only had one or two probs. Like one month I started a school and forgot to put a spare pair of underwear in so I had to call my mom to bring some, plus I had to wear two pads and a pair of the SCHOOL'S sweat pants. EWWW also one day I almost collapsed on the floor my grandmother's kitchen bc of a migran!!! I was stirring some brownies. :D Otherwise your period is annoying

It's because I'm on the Birth Control pill and my period went from around 5 days to 2-3 days but I still bleed alot. I'd like to think of myself as adverage weight even though I'm quite slim :D , but I'm tall also I'm around 5'10 -5'11.
Ooooh. I have a copper IUD instead of BC pills... So mine's a little heavier than it used to be (especially the first couple days) because of that.

They're supposedly the next best thing to getting your tubes tied, with only like a 0.06% fail rate. More effective than condoms and pills. :p

It was a pain getting put in (moreso the prep than the actual insertion), but now it's fine and I forget I have it 95% of the time.

Ooooh.  I have a copper IUD instead of BC pills...  So mine's a little heavier than it used to be (especially the first couple days) because of that.
They're supposedly the next best thing to getting your tubes tied, with only like a 0.06% fail rate.  More effective than condoms and pills.  :p

It was a pain getting put in (moreso the prep than the actual insertion), but now it's fine and I forget I have it 95% of the time.
Sounds interesting but that doesn't sound too great to me lol. I get the Depo provera shot right now which from what I'm told, if healthy and taken properly, it is only 0.03% failure rate :D

Plus the period on me went from being chaotic first few shots to only happening 2-4 times a year since this hormonal birth control prevents the blood lining of the uterus from forming mostly as well as ceasing majority of ovulation. Even if an egg was fertilized, it can't bury into the blood lining since there much there so there's no conception.

I will have to get a bone density test done this october though to determine if I can still take it then since it can drain calcium out of the bones sometimes, but I should be okay ssince I have lots of things with vitamin D and calcium.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had mine yet, but I am not waiting for It either! LOL! In 4th Grade they made us watch a disturbing video and They stuck a micro camera up the place where you would least like to stick it! After the movie, the nurse at school told us she was going to send home a pad and a tampon with us, just in case! Turned out none of us had a tampon in our bags! :lol:

wOw.... we saw some nasty video last year... with girls and dudes.... nthe little kid were gross... The one guy dude kept saysing "Down there itches" and this year we watch a sex video about sex, how you have it, whats its like, and diseases... it sounds kinda distubing based on what I heard about it.

No, you need to love your body for the way it is.~~~

If you are overweight try exercising or not eating that third cookie.

~~~

Try to eat the recommended serving size for sweets and fats.

~~~

Find a fruit or vegetable that you love and eat it for a snack everyday.

~~~

Don't drink as muck pop (soda) Drink water instead.

~~~

but NUMBER 1 love your body for what it is!
That wasn't even directed toward me, and I'm offended.

No, you need to love your body for the way it is.

She didn't say she disliked her body. She said people who don't have long heavy periods are lucky because they suck.

If you are over weight try exercising or not eating that third cookie.

Just because someone might be overweight doesn't mean it's because they eat too much. I don't eat often. By BMI I'm considered obese. It's called having a low or high metabolism and/or genetics.

Also, just because she has a heavy period doesn't mean she's overweight. I know plenty of girls who are toothpick skinny and have heavier periods than I did, and mine were hellish.

It honestly disturbs me that just because she said something about a heavy period, you automatically assume she's overweight and give her weight loss tips.

The bleeding itself doesn't. Cramps if you're unlucky enough to get them do.
I didnt have that... I had a mild stomachache the other day, but in like 10 minutes it went away. It is kinda disturbing if you have a lot of waste the first time and you are kinda freaked out. Like I was 2 days ago...

And I agree with Sweet Kandi. The weight loss thing is very offending....

I didnt have that... I had a mild stomachache the other day, but in like 10 minutes it went away. It is kinda disturbing if you have a lot of waste the first time and you are kinda freaked out. Like I was 2 days ago...

And I agree with Sweet Kandi. The weight loss thing is very offending....
I always had cramps x.x The first day of every period I skipped school and just laid in bed drugged on pain meds with a heating pad. It was horrible.

I had really heavy periods too. I couldn't wear just pads because they would fill within an hour >.< I had to have a super tampon and a pad, and even then I'd have to change the tampon every hour or two. I hated having periods.

Luckily my birth control got rid of my period, but I still get medium pain cramps now and again.

I always had cramps x.x The first day of every period I skipped school and just laid in bed drugged on pain meds with a heating pad. It was horrible.I had really heavy periods too. I couldn't wear just pads because they would fill within an hour >.< I had to have a super tampon and a pad, and even then I'd have to change the tampon every hour or two. I hated having periods.

Luckily my birth control got rid of my period, but I still get medium pain cramps now and again.
Ooh... I just had a written note to get out of gym yesterday and today... I wont need it tomorrow, clarinet practice. After that it shouldnt be bad... its normal now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back