Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to look through this whole topic but there are way to many posts. I want to know what's that clear stuff that sometimes comes out because it has bothering me for days. >.<

~AG~

I have a Q, the other day I had cramps bad, so I took advil, 2 hours later I still had them! I used a heating pad, took a really hot bath. any other ideas on how to get rid of cramps? or atleast make them shorter or something?
Hm, advil and head are good for cramps but if that doesnt work I suggest getting some exercise. I know exercising is probably the last thing you feel like doing but being active helps distract you from the cramps and also make them less severe. Im not really sure what it is.. but it helps! Give it a try. ;)

Don't be afraid. Pretty much every girl goes through it, it's all natural.
Who knows, maybe you won't start for a while yet, but don't be surprised if you do.
*nods* I've been having it for over a year frequently so who knows. xP

I have a Q, the other day I had cramps bad, so I took advil, 2 hours later I still had them! I used a heating pad, took a really hot bath. any other ideas on how to get rid of cramps? or atleast make them shorter or something?
I used to take Advil for my cramps, but it stopped helping a few months ago, so I started taking Midol. It's like Advil, but much stronger. It really helps. :blink:

I have a question. I am 10, and I was wondering about when all this will happen?
It all really depends Storms. You may inherit when you get 'it' from your mother. The best thing to do is ask her when she started, and talk to her about it. Everyone is different, and you may learn something by asking too.

;)

Crow~

I started mine on Dec 1st so I have mine for 17 days. And No!! It doesn't hurt :p So just have discharge :)

I had mine when I was twelve years old.

I believe it was around the end of November

It doesn't hurt. The pad can be comfortable at first. But now I use Tampons anyways *>*

I have a question for everyone. A few months ago, I thought I had gotten my first period. It was a false alarm. FOr a few months now, whenever I go to the bathroom, when I'm wiping, there's always this sort of white, sticky, stuff on my erm...genital area. My mom says it's probably vaginal discharge, but I heard that it's sort of brown-colored. This is definitely white. Even when I clean it all off with toilet paper, there's always more whenever I go to the bathroom again. It's disgusting. x_X I don't know what it is, and where it's coming from, and what it's for. Does it mean I might really be getting my period soon? My breasts have been growing, but I don't have any pubic hair yet. :[ *whew* Ack, that was a very embarrasing thing to admit online. =P Oh well, a little help please?

I have a question for everyone. A few months ago, I thought I had gotten my first period. It was a false alarm. FOr a few months now, whenever I go to the bathroom, when I'm wiping, there's always this sort of white, sticky, stuff on my erm...genital area. My mom says it's probably vaginal discharge, but I heard that it's sort of brown-colored. This is definitely white. Even when I clean it all off with toilet paper, there's always more whenever I go to the bathroom again. It's disgusting. x_X I don't know what it is, and where it's coming from, and what it's for. Does it mean I might really be getting my period soon? My breasts have been growing, but I don't have any pubic hair yet. :[ *whew* Ack, that was a very embarrasing thing to admit online. =P Oh well, a little help please?
Yep, that's discharge!!! It's not brown. It's usually white, clear, or yellow...or is yellow a bad thing?

Oh well!!!

Hope I could help!!!

~Ruby & :angry: Stars~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back