Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on it now which is awful.

We just closed on our new house which has a POOL. We're going there now to party. I'm going to sit in an inflatable boat and watch my sister splash around. ):

I should learn to use a tampon.

Wow. That SoftCup thing looks scarier than tampons. :X I'm good with pads. Maybe just until I get older.
Actually, if you know how to properly insert a tampon, then the you won't even feel the softcup at all. (I was a little intimidated at first too, but was pleasantly surprised with it after I tried it. I actually like it better than a tampon!)

D:This post really disturbs you.

But, since this is about girls, I'll copy + paste something I wrote about them. ^_^

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

There are a lot of really beautiful girls who think that they aren’t.

It hurts me, because it is mainly every guys fault.

If we didn’t have such high standards then not so many girls would be upset. It’s not fair.

Apparently girls have to:

- be underweight

- have big boobs

- wear makeup

- dress/act like a whore

Just to get a guys attention. It’s not fair. Guys barely have to do anything.

I think that girls are more beautiful:

- When they arn't slutty.

- When they have imperfections. (Imperfections are perfect in my mind)

- When they have self confidence.

- When they wake up, and their hair/make up isn't done.

- When they are laughing - and snort.

- When they admit when they fart/burp. ;)

- When they look at you innocently with their eyes.

- When they smile. <3

All girls deserve the world,

I don't know exactly how much time they put into thinking about relationships, but I know it's a lot.

So, I am here, to remind you that no matter what you look like, what you smell like, or anything, you can always find a guy that will love you, cherish you and treat you the way you want to be treated.

'Your boy' might not be perfect. They might not call you at 3AM to tell you they love you. They might not have the ability to do romantic things and write soppy love poems. But, as long as they love you, you should be happy.

I also want to say that I find imperfections very attractive and special, and unique. And that calling a girl hot, sexy or babe is not right. It sounds like you are calling them a whore. I’d prefer to say beautiful, pretty or lovely.

I’m sorry girls that you have to live up to guys very deluded fantasies to fulfill our desires.

Don’t talk to girls just because you want in their pants, do it because you want to be nice to them and to be their friend – if not, don’t talk to them at all.

FACT:

ALL girls are beautiful. I believe that.

So should a lot of other people.

Even if they are bigger than the all of the supermodels, chances are, their heart will also be bigger.

Even the girls with a nose 'too big', or an 'unattractive smile' (I don't believe in such a thing, all smiles are attractive), are extremely beautiful, whether it is inner or outer.

I also think those girls, who try to make themselves look pretty (and believe that they are pretty) are gorgeous.

Nothing is more stunning than self-confidence.

- Hayden
I just printed that so I can put it in my special photo album. Unfortunatly the printer was low on ink so it came out with missing words.

D:This post really disturbs you.

But, since this is about girls, I'll copy + paste something I wrote about them. ^_^

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

There are a lot of really beautiful girls who think that they aren’t.

It hurts me, because it is mainly every guys fault.

If we didn’t have such high standards then not so many girls would be upset. It’s not fair.

Apparently girls have to:

- be underweight

- have big boobs

- wear makeup

- dress/act like a whore

Just to get a guys attention. It’s not fair. Guys barely have to do anything.

I think that girls are more beautiful:

- When they arn't slutty.

- When they have imperfections. (Imperfections are perfect in my mind)

- When they have self confidence.

- When they wake up, and their hair/make up isn't done.

- When they are laughing - and snort.

- When they admit when they fart/burp. ;)

- When they look at you innocently with their eyes.

- When they smile. <3

All girls deserve the world,

I don't know exactly how much time they put into thinking about relationships, but I know it's a lot.

So, I am here, to remind you that no matter what you look like, what you smell like, or anything, you can always find a guy that will love you, cherish you and treat you the way you want to be treated.

'Your boy' might not be perfect. They might not call you at 3AM to tell you they love you. They might not have the ability to do romantic things and write soppy love poems. But, as long as they love you, you should be happy.

I also want to say that I find imperfections very attractive and special, and unique. And that calling a girl hot, sexy or babe is not right. It sounds like you are calling them a whore. I’d prefer to say beautiful, pretty or lovely.

I’m sorry girls that you have to live up to guys very deluded fantasies to fulfill our desires.

Don’t talk to girls just because you want in their pants, do it because you want to be nice to them and to be their friend – if not, don’t talk to them at all.

FACT:

ALL girls are beautiful. I believe that.

So should a lot of other people.

Even if they are bigger than the all of the supermodels, chances are, their heart will also be bigger.

Even the girls with a nose 'too big', or an 'unattractive smile' (I don't believe in such a thing, all smiles are attractive), are extremely beautiful, whether it is inner or outer.

I also think those girls, who try to make themselves look pretty (and believe that they are pretty) are gorgeous.

Nothing is more stunning than self-confidence.

- Hayden
Oh, gosh. That was amazing. Errmm, but isn't this topic about periods? xD

I'm pretty sure mine's coming, as it's time and my stummy hurts.

In fact, my stomach hurts so bad, I'm home alone at the moment cuz I couldn't go with mum and her boyfriend to IKEA. Sad, yeah. I just gotta rest and chillax, as people say 8D

FB is football princess.And does anyone know when it usually happens?
Well, that depends actually.

Average age is 12 1/2 for America, but there are allot of factors coming into play here, like---

1)Mom's age(nowadays its 1 year before your mom)

2)Environment(because of the enviroment,puberty is just occuring faster and faster nowadays)

3)SIGNS(like having discharge,cramps, etc)

If anyone needs help, feel free to PM me :)

I just finished mine :D

And I like the quoted thing by Hayden. Its really nice :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't be pregnant unless you've 'done the naughties'. Or... something to do with... it's innapropriate, I don't know what it's 'officially called'.

I know. But for some reason mum thinks the worst of me.

And the word you're looking for is sex.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Shh. We don't want to scare little kids. D=

Anyway... mine's... done. o_o I think mine are starting to get lighter and shorter like Feebee and Katie said.

Yay us! x3

I'm like 2 weeks late. Mum thinks I'm pregnant.... Again...
If you're still on your first couple of years, it's supposed to be awfully skippy.

I'm a virgin but I got my period like almodt 1.5 years ago and I've even skipped a month at times. One time I was period free for two months.

It's completely normal.

Rawr, I was wrong. I didn't check the calendar. xD

Weiwei hasn't had hers since September. I felt the need to say that.

Ok, first of all, 'precum' is the semen that males produce prior to sexual arousement. They release it as soon as they are aroused. There is not much of it, at all, but it contains sperm (the stuff that fertalizes the egg and creates babies).

So, if you slept in a bed where somebody has placed their 'precum', it may have slid inside of your 'hoohoo' and you could be pregnant.

I'm 14. I know what precum is xD.

Unless someones been in my bed without my knowledge then I'm good.

I haven't been down anyone elses bed recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back