Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have my period. I asked my mum, I doesnt hurt for her (I'm lucky) But there's alot of blood :angry:

I'm scared :p

-h99 B)

Blood???!! :p On your UnderWear?! Ok I'm even more scared :angry:
-h99 B)
It isnt painful, dont worry! Some people do get cramps, which are kind of like stomache aches, and those can be painful, but the actual period itself isnt.

what dose it feel like? and how do you know you are having it?
What does it feel like? It's a little different for everyone. Some people have no idea until they go to the toilet and see blood. Others feel cramps in their lower belly or feel a bit sick. Sometimes it can be a bit of a heaviness. Chances are it will be a feeling you haven't quite felt before in your lower belly.

How do you know you are having it... blood as Fluffums said. Either red or brown. Don't be alarmed if it is brown... that's normal too :angry:

Blood???!! B) On your UnderWear?! Ok I'm even more scared :p
-h99 B)
Agreed with Fluffums. Nothing to be alarmed about really. It is just a bit messy more than anything else. No worse than cleaning up after yourself when you've been to the toilet. B) The blood is not dangerous or anything like that, it is meant to be there. :angry:

do you get it your whole life?
Not for your whole life. It usually stops after about 40 years of age. That is called menopause. You can prevent menopause by going on Hormone Replacement Therapy. It is also meant to help keep you healthier for longer however, that means even more years of periods!

Here's a good site about menopause:

About Menopause

Not for your whole life. It usually stops after about 40 years of age. That is called menopause. You can prevent menopause by going on Hormone Replacement Therapy. It is also meant to help keep you healthier for longer however, that means even more years of periods!

Here's a good site about menopause:

About Menopause
My mom started menopause last year x.x; She started getting way moody. She's calmed down though. God it sounds like I'm talking about a dog being nuetered xP

I hate having it because when i know i am on it, it feels like a water fall... i hate it. When i first started everything was normal i ALWAYS got it on the 30th each month but then it started to change... i had it three times in one month. I freaked out but my mom told me it was normal. It's strange how i started out regular and ended up irregular... by now i am used to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back