Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I think so. The hymen is stretched, and possibly teared (don't worry if you relax that won't hapen) but I think your vagina widens a bit too.
That's correct! :furawatchi: Well partially.. it depends on the shape of the holes in the hymen..

https://www.arthursclipart.com/medical/reprocol/hymen.gif

As you can say you can have one holes or many holes and those holes can come in different shapes. The majority of the time they will come like the ones on the bottom left and right hand corners of the image. These shapes tend to stretch rather than tear. If you have one of the other shapes then the hymen will probably tear.

If your hymen is the type that is likely to stretch the only why it will tear if you are not relaxed is if you get frustrated and try to force it in... in which case you will cause yourself pain by the contrations of the muscles around the vaginal opening.

The key is top be relaxed as possible and not to go too fast. Initially you may feel a bit of resistance and that is the time you are likely to tense up! Give it a little more of a push and it should slide through. If you find it getting painful because you are tense or can't get it to work, stop take a few breaths and try again. If it still doesn't work then leave it be and try again another day.

Have a look at: A Guide To Using Your First Tampon

------------------------------------

Now as for the vagina, the vagina is designs to stetch around both tampons and penises alike. It is also capable of stretching wide enought to give birth to a baby. Think of a the vagina as a tubular rubber band... you can stretch it a bit and it will always snap back into shape. :furawatchi: After you have a baby that doesn't quite work the same... think of some old elastic in a pair of underwear... you can stretch the elastic but it won't come back to it's original shape and gets a little floppy. These are the same group of muscles that allow you to voluntarily stop the flow or urine which is why many women have continence problems after childbirth. To conteract that the do something called Kegel excecises which turns that floppy underwear elastic back into a stretchy rubber band.

Here is a little bit about Kegels: https://obgyn.uihc.uiowa.edu/Patinfo/urogyn/kegel.htm

Anyway, that's a long way off for you! The important thing to know is that the vagina will stretch to accomodate the tampon and that when inserted correctly you won't even feel that it is there! :furawatchi:

No. You just have to lubricate it because your not really bleeding.It is always perfectly fine to wear a tampon before menstruation. Helps you learn how to do it.
I guess although, i have no clue what so ever on how to use a tampon, putting it in is what I mean. And if I can't even see the hole where blood comes out then I donno how a tampon is gonna fit!!!

I guess although, i have no clue what so ever on how to use a tampon, putting it in is what I mean. And if I can't even see the hole where blood comes out then I donno how a tampon is gonna fit!!!
I think if you look back Bell Sprout posted a link on how to insert a tampon, if you want to take a look.

Then you need to get into some self exploration. If you don't explore and have a poke and prod and find that hole then you will be wondering for a very long time! :furawatchi:

Guide To Using Your First Tampon

Diagramatically what you should see

Can I suggest to you that you listen to everyone else is saying to you? Often our perception of ourselves is not accurate to what we really are and we often don't realise that until things change. I reached my max height probably in about grade 10 at 171cm. At that stage I was usually 64-65kg (depending on the day) and every time I looked in the mirror all I was concerned about was that my tummy was big and my thighs seemed to touch between my legs and when I sat down I got what I described a elephant sags at my side. (My BMI back then was 22 which was on the lower side of the health range). Everyone always told me that I skinny and I thought it was rubbish because all I could let myself see was faults.
Five and half years down the track, I have left school, my life has changed including diet and activity levels. I have not grown but I now weight was 74kg. My belly really was big and I was starting to gain that swollen appearance. BMI wise I was either overweight or on that borderline depending on who's scale you looked at. The point is that I could really see that I was heavy. I realised that all those years ago at 65kg that I was very thin and looked really good (most evident when I look back on pics of myself at the time). The thing was that I had no perspective. I got caught up in the light minor things which I thought looked so bad!

Today I weight 70kg... it hasn't been easy to get this far because I wasn't very overweight so the process was slower. I am feeling stacks better about myself. I look and feel great! I realise I might not ever come back down to 65kgs but I am happy with what I've got because I have the perspective.

WE ARE OUR OWN WORST CRITICS!!!!

You cannot really judge yourself objectively. Your evaluation of what you are will be subjective until you've gained perspective! The people around you will by nature compare themselves to you! If they say that you are skinny, go for that because they probably right!

As SK said, there is no point in comparing yourself with people in the magazines. They are often not healthy people and if anything isn't quite right they are graphically altered to fit what it pleasant to the eye. They are the ones who get themselves in to trouble with eating problems and whatever else to be what the media wants them to be!

I am not saying that you will be perfect... but I am saying is that your friends probably have a more objective view of you than you do. Like SK said though, if you've got things to work on, use them to see how you are going to lift your confidence that way! Because it is going to be darn hard for you to feel just right otherwise! :furawatchi:
*Bawl* my thighs do touch at the center! I even have these stretch marks across them and on my arms!

:_O

*Bawl* my thighs do touch at the center! I even have these stretch marks across them and on my arms! :_O
My thighs touched in the centre then and they still do now. I have stretch marks and what are threatening to be varicose veins there too.

The point is that I was so caught up in those little things that I did not realise that I did actually look good and my body weight was fine! It is only now that I have come to be able to appreciate that!

*Bawl* my thighs do touch at the center! I even have these stretch marks across them and on my arms! :_O
lol, I was being a bit sarky. I'm always plagued by the fact of all my health risks, but I can look at the good too! I have strong arms and legs, so at least I've got that!

lol, I was being a bit sarky. I'm always plagued by the fact of all my health risks, but I can look at the good too! I have strong arms and legs, so at least I've got that!
That's good! You need that balance, it is very important! A lot of kids (particularly girls) growing up get so focused on the things that they don't like they forget all the good positive aspects about themselves or outrightly stop believing it because they have convinced themselves that they are fat, ugly, useless, stupid or whatever else.

Having the balance allows us to work on the bad things while we enjoy what is good too and that way we also enjoy adolscence for all the changes it brings rather than seeing it like some kind of horror movie where everything goes wrong! :furawatchi:

That's good! You need that balance, it is very important! A lot of kids (particularly girls) growing up get so focused on the things that they don't like they forget all the good positive aspects about themselves or outrightly stop believing it because they have convinced themselves that they are fat, ugly, useless, stupid or whatever else.
Having the balance allows us to work on the bad things while we enjoy what is good too and that way we also enjoy adolscence for all the changes it brings rather than seeing it like some kind of horror movie where everything goes wrong! :furawatchi:
*sigh* that reminds me so much of "All I really need to know I learned in kindergarten"

2nd paragraph : Live a balanced life. Everyday you should work and play and dance and sing and color a little bit.

Hate to burst your guys's bubbles but isn't this just a tad bit off topic?

Hate to burst your guys's bubbles but isn't this just a tad bit off topic?
Puberty is made up of many aspects... it is not just about getting periods. There is a whole emotional and mental side associated which is just as important as the physical aspect.

So many teens get down on themselves and have such poor mental health. It is important to talk about keeping things in perspective, getting that balance in life and do our best to help prevent the one track mind that often develops. What does it matter if you get your period but have such poor mental health that you can't face the day?

This topic is not about periods... this topic is about puberty and everything that goes with that which includes the emotional and psychological processes of entering and surviving puberty! I will not see these fundamental aspects dismissed!

*Edited: BTW Tama????? the moderation is my job... how about you leave it with me huh? :furawatchi: *

Last edited by a moderator:
It has a lot of Chicken and i think chicken makes you grow faster. Trust me, her mom hardly cooks.
Mc Donald's doesn't have a lot of chicken... that would be KFC (unless US McDonalds are different :( ) Anyway, you are on the right track. Chicken has protein and protein is very good for growing muscles and hair amongst other things. It is good for growth but doesn't necessarily speed up puberty though!

Last night I read a little booklet, and found out where the tampon goes I thought I was going to fall onconcious after reading it (it was 12:45 am)

Last night I read a little booklet, and found out where the tampon goes I thought I was going to fall onconcious after reading it (it was 12:45 am)
It isn't gross at all. It's your body, not some slime machine.

So? That of course is where it's supposed to go to absorb the blood coming out of *that place*.
Seriously. Where did you think it was supposed to go?

On second thought, don't ansewr.

Wait, you do know what a tampon looks like, right?

Seriously. Where did you think it was supposed to go? On second thought, don't ansewr.

Wait, you do know what a tampon looks like, right?
uh, yeah Im grossed out, I thought it was like a pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back