girly girl or tomboy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are you a girly girl or tomboy?

• 1)girly girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)tomboy

• 3)kinda girly

• 4)kinda boyish

• 5)in between

• 6)I dunno

• 7).....I'm not a girl....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ppl i'm new...sorry i posted it here instead of somewhere else...i'm really sorry...please don't be mad at me ppl...i just wana fit in..well not really..i stand out in school being the tough not girly type..lol. :eek:
It ok.It`s in the right fourm in the right place!

I'm NOT a girly-girl. Or whatever you call the things.

I'm more of a rock-japanese-street-style-skater person.

The only time I'm wearing a skirt is at a wedding or something... Maybe a piano recital or choral concert.

Or a punk, ragged, lime-green peasant skirt. That my mom hates.

:(

hey ppl i'm new...sorry i posted it here instead of somewhere else...i'm really sorry...please don't be mad at me ppl...i just wana fit in..well not really..i stand out in school being the tough not girly type..lol. :(
whats ur last name im just curious cuz there is a girl at my school whos name is Nami

I'm sort of weird. Sometimes, I'll say I love pink, and sometimes, I'll hate it. Sometimes, I'll <3 Pokemon, and sometimes, I'll hate that too. It all depends on my mood. One day, I'll wear dark pink flowing skirt with a light pink glittery top, and one day, I'll wear a green jacket and ripped jeans. I'd say I lean towards the boyish side a bit more, but I definitely have a girlish side within me.

So, I like all light colors. Light blue, light green, light pink. Faded yellow, faded red, faded orange. At long as it's not solid or bright, I love all colors. :p

well i can't break nails because i don't have any... i chew my toenails when i don't have any fingernails

lol and i like sprots so i guess tomboy?

I'm sort of weird. Sometimes, I'll say I love pink, and sometimes, I'll hate it. Sometimes, I'll <3 Pokemon, and sometimes, I'll hate that too. It all depends on my mood. One day, I'll wear dark pink flowing skirt with a light pink glittery top, and one day, I'll wear a green jacket and ripped jeans. I'd say I lean towards the boyish side a bit more, but I definitely have a girlish side within me.
So, I like all light colors. Light blue, light green, light pink. Faded yellow, faded red, faded orange. At long as it's not solid or bright, I love all colors. :mametchi:
Hmm. Funny you didn't close this. :rolleyes: It's only 2 months, it's still relevant. All right.. I'm posting.

I'm in the middle. Stuck in there forever, and I like it!! Sometimes my friends ask me "How come you tried out for every sports team in school.. except basketball (I'm so short.. lol) and then when you get home you go shower using EVERY shampoo in the house and paint your nails.. ???" lol. I like it when they ask that.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok defantly a girly girl. i u want to know the besics justask cutedancingbailey. she is my best friend in real life. i awlways obcess over my hair ang the way i look.

ok defantly a girly girl. i u want to know the besics justask cutedancingbailey. she is my best friend in real life. i awlways obcess over my hair ang the way i look.
She does obses and she is a girlygirl.I can be both,I like boyish sprts and used to play them,yet Im a cheerleader and wear skirts.

im a total girley girl but i play sports like hockey and footbal (and is very good at them too), but im NOT a tomboy but i love sports lol

hey ppl i'm new...sorry i posted it here instead of somewhere else...i'm really sorry...please don't be mad at me ppl...i just wana fit in..well not really..i stand out in school being the tough not girly type..lol. :unsure:
I'm not really girly or tomboyish. I'm about in between like I wouldn't get my nails done, or go to a lot of local sports events... I'm in between and I'm proud!

~ Dolores ~

Last edited by a moderator:
I decide each morning when I wake up...It depends on how Im feeling. BUT, I would NEVER EVER be "girly girl" in my words "Preppy" because IN MY OPINION, preps are over rated, pink, and prissy. They have bad reps. EVERY one of them at my school at least. I dunno about people in other places, I mean, girls are nice, but when you hear the word prep (at least where im from) u dont think happy thoughts.

I don't know what I am. I wear skirts sometimes but I mostly wear jeans. I wear boyish shirts but sometimes girly shirts. I have girl skater shoes and I hate makeup, I love sports and goofing around. I have a w/e attitude and I don't care if I break a nail. I like hip-hop music, and I like rock music like alexisonfire, billy talent and greenday and I like singers like Kelly Clarkson and India Arie.

So really I don't know what I am, I guess i'm kind of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back