Go TAMA ghosts! =P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i think ill be joining my v3 unless i happen to get a different tamagotchi in the meantime of waiting for the hatch:) :D :ph34r: :unsure: :wacko:

We're going to make a new topic for this hatch right?
Yeah, this is just for seeing who will join, please look out for the official hatch thread: 'Halloween Group hatch: Officially open!'

~ilt~

I'll join with my Angelgotch, Tama-Go, or iD (if I have it by then). This is gonna be fun! So many people! You should send everyone that joins a PM near Halloween reminding them about the hatch.

I put a calendar reminder on my cell lol. I might have +C by then. I doubt it though . 3.
Good idea :ph34r: ! My birthday is at the end of September, so I'm hoping my parents are gonna let me buy an iD off of ebay (with my money, of course). That would be the last one I get for a long while :D .

Yeah, I'm just waiting for about a couple of people more and then I'll make a new list of prople that's joining. :)

People That Are DEFINITELY Hatching with us: :D
1. ilovetama2010 [moi ;) ]

2. LittleChocoWolf

3. BurntSnow

4. katface

5. brunotchi

6. Tama_dude2010

7. sandrababy

8. tamalvr23

9. furbitchi

10. sweet.angel

11. TamaSkittle2142

12. mew0099

13. XxXMyXxXImmortalXxX

14. OldSchoolTama

Due to the fact that some hatches get EXTREMELY rambly, I think I will have to say that there is a maximum of 35 people.

But hey, if there is SOOO much people waiting to join (DREAM ON, AMELIA*), I'll start a HALLOWEEN HATCH 2.

Due to the FIRST COME FIRST HATCH (hehe :( ), those above people has been given a difinite place in the hatch :D

~ilt~ [W00t!] :huh: teehee!

*Amelia is my name in real life, and my mates mostly call me amy...

A dude: Hey, your off topic!

ilt: Be quiet! Little DUDE! :nazotchi:

A dude: ;)

EDIT: grammar prob and smilie fail. ;) i Fail, big time ...
More people are definitely joining us!

1. ilovetama2010 [moi ;) ]

2. LittleChocoWolf

3. BurntSnow

4. katface

5. brunotchi

6. Tama_dude2010

7. sandrababy

8. tamalvr23

9. furbitchi

10. sweet.angel

11. TamaSkittle2142

12. mew0099

13. XxXMyXxXImmortalXxX

14. OldSchoolTama

15. Djor

16. misuzu_kamio

teehee! plz plz anyone else?????

Ummm... I think you forgot me! :D

What I men't earlyer is that I am joining for sure I just haven't decided what tama I'll be useing. Once it get's closer to the hatch, I will have a better idea of who I can hatch! ;)

OMG! I am joining with....Hmm.... Music star, Can't wait even know it's like 3 months from now ;D but oh well!

Maybe my MS but I might change to a Tama-go if i get one by then, so We will see once it gets closer to the time to hatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back