Go TAMA ghosts! =P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I HOPE THERE IS STILL ROOM FOR ONE MORE! < ---- ---- *Prays to the Tama King*

I'll be using a Music Star. :D I like high maintenance Tama's.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I HOPE THERE IS STILL ROOM FOR ONE MORE! 
I'll be using a Music Star. :p I like high maintenance Tama's.
Hahaha, ask and you shall receive! Of course you can still join in! :p The OP has left, unfortunately, so I decided to take up the reins and gather everyone together when the time is nearer. This is why it's not a good idea to advertise a hatch 1 or 2 months in advance: people drop out or forget. I'm going to look through all the posts and list everyone probably a week or 2 before the day, and I will probably make a separate thread for the actual hatch, just as the OP wanted because this one is getting too long and no actual hatching has been done. I was under the impression that you recruit members for a hatch and write about your hatches all in one thread, since it's neater that way, but oh well. What's done is done. Stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I'll be able to enter after all, since I will be on vacation then... Hopefully it will work anyway, but we'll see... I'm not pulling out yet anyway!!! :D

And oh, one question, does it have to be on first generation? If it does it's a different matter, maybe I'll pull out then... :p

I'm not sure if I'll be able to enter after all, since I will be on vacation then... Hopefully it will work anyway, but we'll see... I'm not pulling out yet anyway!!! :D And oh, one question, does it have to be on first generation? If it does it's a different matter, maybe I'll pull out then... :p
Nope, doesn't matter if you're not on your first generation! :D Some of the ones I'm "hatching" (like my +C and Music Star) are not on first generation either.

THE HATCH IT TOMORROW! IEEEEE!
Actually, Hallowe'en is on October the 31st, the end of October...

Anyway. Currently a lot of people haven't been around. So I'll just post the more 'active' people. also because I forgot to copy and paste the other list DARN

1. OldSchoolTama (Host)

2. mew0099

3. Lord Valphius

4. lolokotchi:)

5. ultratama

6. Dangoobotchi-Lover~

Oh! Sorry SquisheeMonster! :)

1. OldSchoolTama (Host)

2. mew0099

3. Lord Valphius

4. lolokotchi:)

5. ultratama

6. Dangoobotchi-Lover~

7. SquisheeMonster

I'll join a Halloween hatch, it sounds like fun!

I guess it doesn't really matter who oversees it. If there are active participants it will be good fun! I think any public holiday is a good day to start ^-^

Not only that, but I'm sort of excluded from Halloween nowadays because my boyfriend and I are Christians and he doesn't believe it's right to celebrate Halloween.

So I will have fun in my own little way and hatch a new Tamagotchi with you guys.

We should give our pets spooky names as well! :wacko:

Since we have quite a lot of people participating in this hatch, do you know what I think we should do?

Do you think we could start a Halloween Hatcher's log in the Tama Log section, in which all who participated can update each other on their pet? Or do the logs have to be strictly for one person? I just think that would be a cool idea.

I'll join either with my devilgotchi or V3, depends if my Devilgotchi dies before Halloween.

Is there room for one more? Maybe maybe?

This would be my first group hatch!

Is this 'hatching' strictly a reset? Or can we breed our tamas strategically so that we have an egg for October 31? If so I will be using my Tama-go.

Quick update! I asked Admin about Alicefly's idea (thank you for your suggestion!) for a group log over in the logs section, because I too was curious if logs are just limited to one person. Up until now, I thought it made a lot of sense to have a log run by one person because it's kind of like their own personal journal. Having a group log for this hatch, since there are so many of us, is a very nice idea. This is what Admin had to say:

Sounds like a good idea. If the 20 people involved in the hatch are going to be the ones posting in the log then I see no problem with it. I suggest the first post list out the members who are participating.
So we're heading over to the logs section for this hatch! :) All this being said, I've been watching the board closely and this is my rough head count for the hatch, based on what I've seen and on my understanding of what's been going on around the board (people dropping out/unsure/members leaving the board/members banned/inactivity/etc.):

1. katface

2. brunotchi

3. Tama_dude2010

4. sandrababy

5. tamalvr23

6. furbitchi

7. sweet.angel

8. TamaSkittle2142

9. mew0099

10. XxXMyXxXImmortalXxX

11. OldSchoolTama

12. TamaLove754

13. djor

15. tama1237

14. misuzu_kamio

16. Dangoobotchi-lover~

17. katie_bug

18. Tamagotchi ~ Princess

19. Sandra~Marie

20. lolokotchi:)

21. NintenNerd

22. SquisheeMonster

23. ultratama

24. Alicefly

25. TamaChii

26. TurboTama

27. PretzelNymph

28. aerbear10

Phew! So if you don't see your name here, please don't take offense, I didn't mean anything by it. Just send me a friendly message or post here with your intent to participate and I'll gladly include you, alrighty? :) Conversely, if you see your name here and you no longer wish to participate, please let me know here as well. In fact, I think it would be good if you all could just confirm with me one more time before I start the thread in the logs section (I'm in no hurry...I would prefer to start it a few days before Halloween at the MOST, because we all saw how iffy it is to start a thread for a hatch wayyyyy before the actual hatch date ;) ). If you've posted here recently, I don't mind if you don't post a confirmation here (unless you don't want to participate anymore and wanted to let me know, which is cool) since it'd be kind of redundant. For those whom I haven't heard back in a while (i.e., since you first posted here 2 months ago, understandable), look for a PM from me about a week before Halloween. If I don't hear back from you one way or another, I will assume that you don't want to participate in the hatch (again, which is fine, you won't hurt anybody's feelings). It's really important that I get an accurate list going, per Admin's suggestion. Finally, I would also like to stay true to this little blurb about logs posted by Admin, said by TamaMum (and I can't sum it up any better than this):

The idea behind the Tamagotchi Logs is that it should be a "clean" diary of each tamas day to day stages. This makes it quick and easy to read and also provides useful information for other members.
The more members who post comments within the log, the more difficult it is to read a consistent report because it's broken up by off topic comments.  And not all members like to read the comments....

There is also the danger that other members may post mean or rude comments about the log - believe me, it has happened often in the past.

If you want to pay someone a compliment about their log or make a polite comment, you can send them a TamaTalk PM - they will appreciate it and the log will remain clear for everyone else to read.

If the owner of the log invites you to post comments in their log, they are inviting you to break the rules! Remember to PM them instead

Offenders will be warned and repeat offenders will attract -ve karma. B)
I have no intention of excluding anyone but please, if anyone outside the hatch has comments, questions, etc., please do me the favor of sending any one of us a PM, rather than posting in the log? Thanks! :D

To answer a few questions, yes, people can still join. Please be so kind as to let me know here by October 24th so that I can get that list going. Also, yes, you can do a hatch with any Tamagotchi you like (I don't mind if you switch or hatch more than one, just make sure to stay consistent :D ) and you don't have to start all the way over from generation one, just start with a new egg.

Wow, long post. Questions? Comments? Concerns?

yay 1st on list this time :) and i was wondering is this log like a regular thread or is there something special we have to do for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back