Go TAMA ghosts! =P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi-ya! I am certainly joining-- Number 12.

If I have get a new Tama before the hatch, I'll add it along with my V3 if that's OK with ilovetama2010.

WOW! So much people are joining o_O! Hi, count me in, I'm starting a music star. :) , But i might not be able to update once a week, but I'll make sure that I update every couple days, is that okay??

3rd list! :(

1. ilovetama2010 [moi] ;)

2. LittleChocoWolf

3. BurntSnow

4. katface

5. brunotchi

6. Tama_dude2010

7. sandrababy

8. tamalvr23

9. furbitchi

10. sweet.angel

11. TamaSkittle2142

12. mew0099

13. XxXMyXxXImmortalXxX

14. Oldschooltama

15. djor

16. misuzu_kamio

17. TamaLove754 [sorry for missing you out. D:]

18. Tamamomma123

19. Dangoobotchi-lover~

20. katie_bug [of course your eligible! =D]

21. Tamagotchi ~ Princess

Tehhee! [i hope I haven't missed anyone else out!] - sorry TamaLove754

So Far So Good. and please may I remind everyone that it is ANYTIME on 31ST OCTOBER. and you may start on any generation as you wish, as long as it's a baby. ;) I will send you a message should anyone forget, on the 29th or the 30th. And Tamagotchi ~ Princess, please update as frequently as you can, but if you can't update at least once a couple of days, you will have to leave the hatch. and everyone can log in any style they want, but the colour and font should not be illegible. :)

B) ilt B)

EDIT: please do NOT log in this thread, I will create a new thread, called : "Halloween Hatch : Officially Open", and in that thread, I will, again, write the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like fun, I'll join, I just don't know with wich tama(s) I'll be sure to have at least one or two ready :mametchi: :mimitchi: :) :(

3rd list! :angry:
1. ilovetama2010 [moi] :(

2. LittleChocoWolf

3. BurntSnow

4. katface

5. brunotchi

6. Tama_dude2010

7. sandrababy

8. tamalvr23

9. furbitchi

10. sweet.angel

11. TamaSkittle2142

12. mew0099

13. XxXMyXxXImmortalXxX

14. Oldschooltama

15. djor

16. misuzu_kamio

18. Tamamomma123

19. Dangoobotchi-lover~

Tehhee! [i hope I haven't missed anyone else out!] - sorry TamaLove754

So Far So Good. and please may I remind everyone that it is ANYTIME on 31ST OCTOBER. and you may start on any generation as you wish, as long as it's a baby. :p I will send you a message should anyone forget, on the 29th or the 30th. And Tamagotchi ~ Princess, please update as frequently as you can, but if you can't update at least once a couple of days, you will have to leave the hatch. and everyone can log in any style they want, but the colour and font should not be illegible. :D

B) ilt B)

EDIT: please do NOT log in this thread, I will create a new thread, called : "Halloween Hatch : Officially Open", and in that thread, I will, again, write the rules.
3rd list! :)

1. ilovetama2010 [moi] ;)

2. LittleChocoWolf

3. BurntSnow

4. katface

5. brunotchi

6. Tama_dude2010

7. sandrababy

8. tamalvr23

9. furbitchi

10. sweet.angel

11. TamaSkittle2142

12. mew0099

13. XxXMyXxXImmortalXxX

14. Oldschooltama

15. djor

16. misuzu_kamio

18. Tamamomma123

19. Dangoobotchi-lover~

22. Sandra~Marie

23. lolokotchi:)

And please don't post in this thread!!!!

I cant wait that long and Im mad about what happend to My hatch that EVERYONE quit including the starter of this hatch so I QUIT THE HATCH

Here, I made a temporary list of the members so far.

1. ilovetama2010 (Host)

2. LittleChocoWolf

3. BurntSnow

4. katface

5. brunotchi

6. Tama_dude2010

7. sandrababy

8. tamalvr23

9. furbitchi

10. sweet.angel

11. TamaSkittle2142

12. mew0099

13. XxXMyXxXImmortalXxX

14. Oldschooltama

15. djor

16. misuzu_kamio

17. TamaLove754

18. Dangoobotchi-lover~

19. katie_bug

20. Tamagotchi ~ Princess

21. Sandra~Marie

22. lolokotchi:)

23. tama1237

24. NintenNerd

Space for 6 more people.

I'll join!! I've been looking for a Halloween hatch everywhere!! Is it okay to use my Tamagotchi V4.5 that should be here by then? It's the one that comes with the accessory pack :(

Are you guys sure that it will celebrate Halloween??

Last edited by a moderator:
Im dropping out of the hatch :/ I'll probably be in a Halloween hatch in Tama-Zone. Plus the fact that the starter of the hatch quit is depressing

Im dropping out of the hatch :/ I'll probably be in a Halloween hatch in Tama-Zone. Plus the fact that the starter of the hatch quit is depressing
Yes, it is quite depressing, but hey, it's life. If there are still two or more people by the time this hatch rolls around, I will oversee it, if you all will let me. Since the topic-starter can't participate, I'll start the actual hatch thread later in October. What do you guys think?

Yes, it is quite depressing, but hey, it's life. If there are still two or more people by the time this hatch rolls around, I will oversee it, if you all will let me. Since the topic-starter can't participate, I'll start the actual hatch thread later in October. What do you guys think?
Sounds like a good idea. Do you need me to make a list of the people recruited?

Sounds like a good idea. Do you need me to make a list of the people recruited?
No, it's fine. When the time gets closer to the hatch, I'll sift through everything again and compile the final list. Actually, there's no telling if all the same people who volunteered for the hatch will actually participate in the hatch when I make the actual hatch thread. This is why I'd rather not plan a hatch so far in advance, people forget, drop out, etc. It's cool though. Thanks for your offer! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back