Goth.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I can get a skin on it I think, if you want.. I just need to know what color combinations you guys want..

Seriously. Emo's need to get help. I can't stand the lot of them and for the love of god, it should never be cool to cut yourself, or anything like that. People don't realize they are hurting themselves and become at risk to things like: tb, tetanus, infection, inflamation, they can get all sorts of complications from doing that, including death. (Especially if you're cuting right on an artery...)

Goth btw, is a state of being. Nobody can tell you you're goth, you just *are* goth. You live it. It's more than wearing black, and writing depressing poetry it's about expression with the night, and the things that live in it.

I myself even though I have grown out of the dressing phaze (exept when I want to freak people out) because it's not cool to see a 24 year old person dressing goth, and fact most of it goes against most works dress policy (or I'd be dying my hair purple or royal blue).

But I still listen to goth music, still love H.I.M, still love Launa Coil, I love strolling around outside at midnight in an all black hoodie. My house is decorated in candles. My apartment gets decorated for halloween all year around. I look for ghosts and actually know a few people who say they are vampires (unproven).

So as I was saying, it's more of a state of being.

BTW, Hot topic sucks. Poseurs buy at Hot Pocket. It's for rich kids who have money from mommy and daddy and blah. But again that's just an opinion.

Seriously. Emo's need to get help. I can't stand the lot of them and for the love of god, it should never be cool to cut yourself, or anything like that. People don't realize they are hurting themselves and become at risk to things like: tb, tetanus, infection, inflamation, they can get all sorts of complications from doing that, including death. (Especially if you're cuting right on an artery...)
Goth btw, is a state of being. Nobody can tell you you're goth, you just *are* goth. You live it. It's more than wearing black, and writing depressing poetry it's about expression with the night, and the things that live in it.

I myself even though I have grown out of the dressing phaze (exept when I want to freak people out) because it's not cool to see a 24 year old person dressing goth, and fact most of it goes against most works dress policy (or I'd be dying my hair purple or royal blue).

But I still listen to goth music, still love H.I.M, still love Launa Coil, I love strolling around outside at midnight in an all black hoodie. My house is decorated in candles. My apartment gets decorated for halloween all year around. I look for ghosts and actually know a few people who say they are vampires (unproven).

BTW, Hot topic sucks. Poseurs buy at Hot Pocket. It's for rich kids who have money from mommy and daddy and blah. But again that's just an opinion.
i dont have problems.

so dont tell me i do.

kthankz

You know what? YOU need help. I am a mix of emo and punk and I certainly don't need help. You need help learning that almost all of those are steriotypes which is a generalization of a group of people, weather you know them or not. You don't understand what emo is, like emoguy7409 said, you can't know what emo is unless you are emo.

Oh and by the way, about that Hot Topic, it's HOT TOPIC, NOT HOT POCKET! Yes I buy at Hot Topic, and no it's not because I am emo/punk, it's because I love the clothes they have there and the accessories. You need to shut up, you don't know anything about Hot Topic so just shut up about it. You don't know anything about goths and emos either, so SHUT, UP!.

C~M

not all emos cut themself, you know. i certantly dont

Last edited by a moderator:
whats wrong with emo people... emo is just a life style.. its not like were gonna kill you all
I know! People need to leave emo people alone, we don't bother you guys so don't bother us. We just go along living our lives.

C~M

yea alot of ppl think that emo ppl can kill you by looking at you but were just normal ppl we dont have powers or anything (maybe we do...) lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back