Group members PM boxes. *Reminder*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=11pt]Just a heads up to all group members.[/SIZE]Please keep your PM boxes as clear as possible. Why keep all that junk?

Please also remember to clean out your "Sent" folder.

It is no good when you can not receive PMs! Especially if you have asked questions and are awaiting answers.... :huh:
i know but i can't be bothered EVERY day so anyway i barely get any PMs LOL

Yes, I'm sure this topic will help alot of people. Thanks you Mortha. :D

I keep important messages in my personal message box but I delete un-important messages that take up alot of space.

But I still read every PM I recieve though. I never delete any of my personal messgaes without reading them.

-sk8er girl- :eek:

Yes, I'm sure this topic will help alot of people. Thanks you Mortha. ;) I keep important messages in my personal message box but I delete un-important messages that take up alot of space.

But I still read every PM I recieve though. I never delete any of my personal messgaes without reading them.

-sk8er girl- :angry:
Good idea sk8er girl! :wacko:

Here's some tips to clean PM boxes:
1) Delete "hi" or SPAM messages.

2) Keep important messages such as something you need to remember.

3) Try to remember to uncheck the "Copy" check box.

4) ALWAYS DELETE CHAIN PM'S!
A few other tips to add:

5) Before you click on "Send message" remember to delete the checkmark in "Send a copy of this message to my Sent Items folder" then there will be no messages cramming up your Sent Items folder and you don't have to go deleting them every week or so.

6) When you PM somebody, think: "Why am I sending this message?" , "Does this person really need this message?" , and "Should I talk for a long time about this subject to this person?" .... in other words, does this person really need this message? Think... it's a good thing that helps me use my brain when I send or receive a PM from someone. ^^

yea good idea.

sure is anoying when ur trying to send someone things but the inbox is full :huh: and even worse if u dont know there email or dont know how to tell them to empty it.

Here's yet another tip,

If you don't like it when It happens don't help the problem stop seending PMs that say stuff like Hi and Wazzup and nothing else you may have sent like 14 when they were off line and they didn't get a chance to clean them!

♪♪dd545♪♪

I got PMs that wre a Waste of time! For Example,There have been people asking if they wanna Chat with me. (TamaChat) IMO those "Wanna Chat?" PMs are a Waste of my Inbox!

••GV3••

Yea!!! Wats the point of keppin' them? Every time i get a PM i deleat it!!!

I usually emtpy out my PM boxes like once a week or somthing.

Luckily I've only gotten my inbox full 1 time!

I really hate it when people spam me !my advice colum doesn't get much though

Last edited by a moderator:
i know it's very annoying when people don't empty there pm boxes. if mine starts getting close to 50% i go to the empty pm folders and get rid of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back