Group members PM boxes. *Reminder*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like to delete stuff with funny sites or somthing that I havent bookmarked though.

Except I do delete the Join this site! NOW!!!! letters.

It's becoming more and more often, that I try to PM someone.. and it's full.. :D

Thanks Mothra, for making people aware :D

Tips:

• make a special folder for important stuff from guides and the Admin.

• Clean out all folders once a month

If you're waiting for a reply and your PM boxes are full, how do you get the reply? And if Admin or a guide needs to tell you something, they can't. If a new person wants to be your freinf, how do they PM you?

The weidest thing happened to my friend! she was using her tamagotchi and like we were connecting when i failked but she didn't and her pet disspapeared for a minute! It was scary!

The weidest thing happened to my friend! she was using her tamagotchi and like we were connecting when i failked but she didn't and her pet disspapeared for a minute! It was scary!
THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS...DUH!!! :D

yeah i try to reply to people and it wont let me then i do it another day and it still doesnt let me!

it also helps save space on the site if you delete your messages :eek: let's do it people

Yeh! :ichigotchi: Cool and very important reminder. I mostly delete my "Send" messages unless it's important.

CrowFost, yeh I know right! That would be very dissapointing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]Just a heads up to all group members.[/SIZE]Please keep your PM boxes as clear as possible. Why keep all that junk?

Please also remember to clean out your "Sent" folder.

It is no good when you can not receive PMs! Especially if you have asked questions and are awaiting answers.... :wacko:
Yeah , I agree . It just brings up confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back