Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dictionaries are fun. > :D
Indeed they are.

Hannah Montana...is the dumbest most annoying show ever.

I mean....just...why?

Does no one really realize that she's Hannah? She sings just like her, looks exactly like her in the face....everything.

She just has different colored hair.

And her dad is only wearing a mustache.

It makes no sense at all.

I want to choke that show.

xx

-sigh- ANOTHER Hannah Montana topic? I may as well get over it...

I hate it. I guess it's okay though, but I still hate how Miley treats everyone like dirt, but expects VIP treatment from everyone.

I HATE hannah montana, and Miley Cyrus. Im not going to start a flame about it though.Ask me why, if you want, but it is my opinion.

Please, dont give me th :l face... please.
(Very late post. XD)

Honestly, you people are retarded.

There are more Hannah Montanna haters than there are fans. I've run into maybe, ehh, 5 fans. At least 48 haters on Tamatalk. Your opinions aren't law, people can like Hannah Montanna if they want.

Miley is only human. And you really can't "hate" her. You never even MET her.

You only hate her because either:

a) The majority of people hate her, so you just join in.

B) You dislike her music and acting/show.

I don't like Hannah Montanna myself, but geez.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the actors and stuff and I like the show, but no offense, i think it's all pretty good except some of the comebacks/lines and....I think Miley Cyrus really isn't a good actress. I think she over acts all the time and stuff. She has her moments but she usually overacts. Pretty much all of the local drama kids in my town are better than her in my opinion.

(Very late post. XD)

There are more Hannah Montana haters than there are fans. I've run into maybe, ehh, 5 fans. At least 48 haters on Tamatalk. Your opinions aren't law, people can like Hannah Montana if they want.

b ) You dislike her music and acting/show.

I don't like Hannah Montana myself, but geez.

*edited by LovelySwAn
Sorry, but that was funny... LOL! I hope this topic dies down though.

Make it 6 people who like her show ;)

yes, Kishu Inu we surely haven't met her but she is SO up herself, especially that song thats goes something like: u kno u wanna party with me"

*shudder*

whats even the point of keeping identity a secret i mean COME ON

add ANOTHER HATER PLZ! >=)

(Very late post. XD)

There are more Hannah Montanna haters than there are fans. I've run into maybe, ehh, 5 fans. At least 48 haters on Tamatalk. Your opinions aren't law, people can like Hannah Montanna if they want.

B) You dislike her music and acting/show.

I don't like Hannah Montanna myself, but geez.

I might look retarded but I'm actually a genius. :3

I like the actors and stuff and I like the show, but no offense, i think it's all pretty good except some of the comebacks/lines and....I think Miley Cyrus really isn't a good actress. I think she over acts all the time and stuff. She has her moments but she usually overacts. Pretty much all of the local drama kids in my town are better than her in my opinion.
Agreed. :) I do like the show, but it can be cheesy and annoying sometimes. >.< I hate Miley Cyrus though.

I hate Miley Cyrus, but I like the show. :) It's a good show. It's funny. xD
And thank you, Kishu Inu. =) Everyone has different opinions, and you can like OR hate Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus whenever you want. xD
*removed - please... keep posts polite? Thanks*

Oh yay. Another Hannah Montana topic ._. How very thrilled I am.

Well, I hate Miley, but the show is alright, even though the comebacks are stupid and Miley always gets her way, and treats everyone in her path like trash in the show. But ever since she acted naughty and had less fans, I've planted a small seed of respect for her :3

You either like her or you don't.

Personally, I think it is just another show for kids and teens and I don't mind it, but I only like it in small chunks, I can't watch the show over and over, it would be like an overdose of Hannah Montanna! Lol :(

here is what I think of her:

she is a pop star wana be

shouldn't be on disney

she can't sing

I would be ok with her if it wasn't for the fact she is on disney.DISNEY?

DISNEY ISN'T DISNEY ANY MORE! IT'S TEENS,SCHOOL,TEENS,ROCK,TEENS,AND SPORTS!

did I metion teens? :)

I really like it, but they should do more episodes. They're getting really old.

Latest posts

Back