Have you ever had a dream come true

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]I think this belongs in (Non) Tamatalk, but what are you talking about, like tamagotchi dreams? or regular dreams? :lol: [/SIZE]

Im sorry, Im new to this and its non tama dreams just like anything. It's something I have been experiancing latly, dreams coming true. I just wanted to see how this works. If you have any other tips on how to work this site please pm me. I really need some help on how to work this site.

I had one... it was one about the first school dance I went to. The Beatles song "Help" was playing and people were slow dancing. i was sitting down in the chair because I dont like slow dancing 9the guys are mostly gross jerks). The next day was the dance. It was set up exactly the same as my dream, and when people started slow dancing I sat down. the second I sat down "Help" was playing... It was very creepy...

Yeah I have a Few like I dreamed my family and I would go to Disney world last month and we did :D ! It was awesome!

Last night I had a dream where me and Acid~Rain were in a haunted house. And today I went to school. Close enoigh, right?

THAT HAPPEND TO ME ONCE, I DREAMED THAT ONE OF MY GUY FRIENDS WAS GONNA ASK ME TO THE VALENTIMES DANCE LAST YEAR AND THE NEXT DAY FEB. 13 IT HAPPEND SCARY,,, WE CALL MY MOM THE WITCH OF THE HOUSE EVERITHING SHE DREAMS HAPPENS, EVERITHING!!! YESTURDAY SHE DREAMED THAT THE POLICE WAS SHOOTING PEOPLE IN OUR NEIBORHOOD AND THEN IN THE AFTERNOON WE WENT TO THE BEACH AND IT WAS FILLED WITH POLICEMEN STOPPING PEOPLE. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last night I had a dream where me and Acid~Rain were in a haunted house. And today I went to school. Close enoigh, right?
FUNNY =) :eek:

I had a dream that me and my dad were being attacked by a tiger and the next day we end up watching this show about people being attacked by tigers. That's pretty close, right?

I don't really remember too many of my dreams, and quite a few of them are bizzare. I can't remember an instance like that at the moment.

Yeah sometimes. Like I sometimes have small dreams about stuff I would do or about stuff that would happen AND IT HAPPENS!! I mean I say "Major Dejavu!"

I guess.

I remember having a dream that Tenshi (Lyrical Musicbox) came back to TT. The next day, she did. Otherwise, I don't remember having any dreams that came true.

Only 1 that I can remember...muahaha.(I don't feel like telling you)

What?! I just don't feel comfortable telling the internet my dream-come-true!

I guess. My dreams are all really, really weird for the most part.

Once I had a dream where I went to the wrong classroom on the first day of school then something about cheese and pepperoni playing tic-tac-toe to make pizza. The next day was the first day of school, I accidentally *almost* walked into the wrong classroom, and I had pizza for dinner. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back