Have you met...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
I just saw Sir Mix-a-lot on TV, so I thought of this... Have you met anyone famous?

I've met...

Sir Mix-a-lot (I actually got to eat lunch with him)

Carrot Top (after standing in the snow for a while)

Ton Loc (if you don't know, he sings Wild Thing and Funky Cold Medina)

Hootie and the Blowfish

I'm sure there are more, but I can't think.

My dad's met so many more, lucky buck. <_<

a really famous cook or muscian or sumtin came to our house for dinner one time.

a really famous cook or muscian or sumtin came to our house for dinner one time.
So famous you forgot their name? <_<

That's really neat, though. :)

I'm related to someone famous. Does that count? =P

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad has played with Adam Gillchrist! <_< (The Australian Cricket Team's wicketkeeper and opening batsmen) He has also played with Steve and Mark Waugh (also played cricket for Australia, but have retired).

I have met Brett Lee (another cricketer. Australian opening bowler) and one of the South African cricketers, but I've forgotten his name. I have also met Michael Casperwich, Matthew Hayden, and another guy. And yes, they are cricketers too.

I am a cricket fan, can you tell?

:( I met Trick Pony!

For those of you who dont know who they are, they were a country band that sang a song called pour me.....that is all!

The closest thing I have met to somebody famous is I met this famous storyteller/author but he is mainly famous in like, Arizona and New Mexico. I got his autograph XD. He wrote this cool book called "The Day It Snowed Tortillas" and it has other short stories in it.

I am destined to meet someone REALLY famous, like Dylan Sprouse, Josh Hutcherson or Ashley Tisdale. I can feel it.

EDIT: I forgot to add, that there is an explanation. I might, MIGHT, be discovered by a talent scout because I can act, sing, dance(not so much), play drums, and do Jujitsu.

2nd EDIT: I also forgot to add, that I am related to a movie star in Italy.

I dont think i've met anyone famous :) but my auntie and my 2 stepsisters see and meet loads of them! they work in Harrods and Selfridges in London where famous people go :lol:

I met Walter Gretzky on a few occasions. Team Canada was playing Belarus (University teams) In my city, and Walter Gretzky was giving out autographs. My hockey team went to a tournament (Not saying city where) and Walter Gretzky was giving autographs there too xD

My life would be complete if I met Hugh Laurie, Jesse Spencer, Jennifer Morrison, Ed Belfour, and/or Darcy Tucker.

Sure. =)
Who are you related to? And do they know you are related to them?
I'm related to this Japanese Filipino singer, Vyrna. She's not famous here but she's famous in Japan.

My mom has met somebody who played in Spiderman, Robin Williams wife, and like I think one of the Pussycat girls or something like that.

I'm related to this Japanese Filipino singer, Vyrna. She's not famous here but she's famous in Japan.
Oh, neat. :D Japan for the win. :D

Sounds like some of you have met some really neat people.

And yes, authors, etc., count as famous people, I don't just mean actors or singers.

I'm friends with an author, but I won't disclose names. ;)

Ok I was SOOO close to meeting Presidant Bush. You see he was gonna land his helicopter (I think) on the field of a middle school in my town. Me, my dad and mom went there, to wait to meet him. He ripped us off. That was the beginning of my hatred of Presidant Bush. Instead, he landed in Angwin!!!!!!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and there were so many people there with signs, one person with a decorated mini van saying funny stuff, BUT I SWEAR like half the town was there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back