Have you met...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know...but it would make like, an AWESOME story to tell my friends, and my kids.. I met the presidant LOLERZ.

EDIT: You know, when I have kids, cuz if I had some now, that would be scary....

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw Sir Mix-a-lot on TV, so I thought of this... Have you met anyone famous?
I've met...

Sir Mix-a-lot (I actually got to eat lunch with him)

Carrot Top (after standing in the snow for a while)

Ton Loc (if you don't know, he sings Wild Thing and Funky Cold Medina)

Hootie and the Blowfish

I'm sure there are more, but I can't think.

My dad's met so many more, lucky buck. ;)
I've never head of any of those people...

My next door neighbor has a band, for what it's worth. And I went to a Weird Al concert. i didn't get to meet him or get an autograph or anything DD:

I've never head of any of those people...
My next door neighbor has a band, for what it's worth. And I went to a Weird Al concert. i didn't get to meet him or get an autograph or anything DD:
I like your icon.

Those people are... Not new or mainstream.

And I went to a Weird Al Concert, too. ;) I was front row, got spit on a few times (he sure is messy when he sings, LOL), but I didn't get to meet him, either... My dad was doing security for the show, so I almost got to, but some idiot backstage was drunk and throwing a fit, so yeah.

Sir Mix-a-lot sings Baby Got Back.

Tone Loc sings

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png.
Carrot Top is a comedian (who sometimes is hilarious and sometimes sucks, but he's REALLY nice in person).

Hootie and the Blowfish sings a lot of stuff, LOL.

I've SEEN a lot more people, in concerts and such... But I think that's all I've met.

My dad's met Kittie and got me their autograph and he's met Tiffany. I know he's met more, like Cory Feldman and some others, but I can't remember them all.

Unfortunately not.

My dad claims that while he was in an airport, he saw Ray Charles. He unfortunately didn't have time to speak with Ray. I'm not sure if he is just saying that, or if it is true. I probably wasn't even alive when he saw Ray Charles ;)

If you mean saw them on tour or something, then I have seen the American Idol '06 tour. I didn't go backstage, though.

Oh yeah. I forgot :D I saw some of the people from Barrage. Didn't have time to talk to them, but saw them walk up for comments, autographs, etc.

One of my friends has Ryan Seacrests autograph because her friends mom was going out with him for a little bit (0_o) lucky head... my other friends dad claimed he saw Johnny Depp...

No, but my dad went to Las Vegas once and at the gym he saw Carrot Top woking out. He said he's even scarier looking in person. XDD

EDIT: And another time in Vegas, my dad saw Jason....oh, God, what's his last name??? He's the dude who played Brandon on Beverely Hills 90210

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost met Miley Cyrus.

And at a concert, if they were giving autographs, then yeah.

One of those people at the concert, Bianca Ryan, gave autographs, I think.

But to sum it all up, no.

No, but my dad went to Las Vegas once and at the gym he saw Carrot Top woking out. He said he's even scarier looking in person. XDD
:) He may look weird, but he's really nice...

Oh, Kylie has some decent music. :) She's like, 50 years old now or something though.

Was she nice?

I've met a few WWE wrestlers. And, one blew my a kiss when I was cheering him after his match- that was Eddie Guerrero. He died in November 05... ;.;

I met Darren Romeo, a singing illusionist, a week ago. I got his autograph too <3 I wish I could see him again. ;.; He smiled at me and touched my face too omg. xD

I am such a fangirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back