Have you met...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've met a couple of famous riders and my coach and family friend was going to the olympics but her horse died just before

No unfortunately :huh: but I DO have a few people I want to meet like Mary Kate and Ashley, Hilary Duff, The Veronicas, Rihanna...the sad thing is that I've got a special autograph book but it's currently empty. XD
What I bolded, ME TOO!! I won it from a Popstar!(magazine) contest and it has Hannah Montana on it. But like it's one of those things where you move it and the pic moves. It goes from Hannah to Miley. Sadly it is emptier then empty....All it has is paper in it...

Well, my grandma's cousin was Lucille Balls (Lucy's best friend) from the show 'I Love Lucy,' she was the voice of Laverne the Gargoil off of the movie 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame' (She died before the movie came out) and a bunch of other movies that I can't remember. As for famous people that I met, my house/yard was used for a new movie called 'The Ferris Wheel', it's not out yet, and I got to talk to Annasophia Robb (from bridge to Teribithia) she is the star. I think that is all. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back