head lice -.-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

have you ever had lice?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • once

• twice

• 3 times

• 4 times

• 5 + times

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use to have them. my friends had them before me so I must have got it from them but dont be ambrass to tell its natural!

Take a shower and put alot of soap in your hair when I did that I saw there little bodies go down the drain but the eggs are a different story you need a lice comb and comb alot! Cause there is about a thousand or even more!

Well,Use a Lice Killer Shampoo or Gel,Or spray(I don't reccomend spray,use shampoo :) )and after that use a lice comb,but never use a hairblowdryer!Lice Killer Shampoo has flammable stuff!and do this for 2 to 4 weeks!Lol Lice killer Shampoo :wacko: :ph34r: :D :lol: :D :angry:

i currently have it right now, in fact! (for the 2nd time. XP) except it's almost gone; i probably get to go to school today, but the nurse has to check me. last time i had it, i got to have my hair in mayo!!! 'twas fun.

There was a lice epidemic at my brother's high school sometime last year. Luckily it didn't get to the middle school. 3/4ths of the school had lice.

I've never had lice, but I heard it sucks. From what I've heard:

*Lice like clean scalps/hair, so if you get lice, it means that you've been taking good care of your hair!

*Not all lice shampoos work on everyone, so try using different brands and methods

*If you think you might get lice because your scalp has been itchy, etc. or one of your friends thinks she has lice, put all of your stuffed animals away in some sort of storage!

I hope no one gets lice here! If I heard that I had a louse, I would FREAK! xP

♪~tk710

I had lice once in Kindergarten, and I'm probably going to recommend the weirdest treatment of them all. My whole family got it and we went to a nitpicker. A nitpicker is someone who pulls nits, or louse eggs, out of people's hair for a living. Yes, it does sound like a gross job, but someone's got to do it. Anyway, the nitpicker told us to put margarine (sp) in our hair before bed and cover it with a shower cap. Then, in the morning, wash your hair with dish soap. It may sound really silly, but it works. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back