HELP, my room on Tamagotchi Music City won't LOAD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said in my other post on this topic... waitjust trust me!

i know this has happened before! its most likely an item you put in the rooms! but bandai will fix it in due time!
yes just wait for a wile and before you know it it will come back. :huh:

Thanks, but I tried it different computer (A LOT faster one, then the one use), but it didn’t work. It just said 100% and then did nothing!? :eek:
Also, on my computer, I tried using my friend’s account, KT1212 and the account we share PP1001. But it did the same as will!? :angry:

What is going on!? :huh:

I WANT MY ROOM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

P.S. snappy c g, I did what you said about using AVG. But it did nothing, its still the same. :(
i am sorry just try going around getting antivirus programs and spyware malware and trojan horse deletion stuff i hope this helps i am so sorry it did not help :(

yes just wait for a wile and before you know it it will come back. <_<
yea but no one whants to do that!!! i have a question how do you email bandai!?!?!?! i did it on youtube and they never answered me!!!!!!

yea but no one whants to do that!!! i have a question how do you email bandai!?!?!?! i did it on youtube and they never answered me!!!!!!
well the only thing that we can do is just wait. and i have no clue how to email bandai. :furawatchi:

Bandai has not replied to me, and it has been 5 days already. Does anyone know why they didn't reply!? They always reply in 2 - 4 weekdays, but it has been 5 days and they haven't replied. :unsure:

If it is that they have changed e-mail address, someone tell me the new one. :wacko:

I really want my room back! :(

If you know why, would you send my e-mail to them and let them reply to me. Thank you. ;)

Here's the e-mail -

Dear Bandai.

Please help, I can’t load my room on Tamagotchi Music City!!!!!!???? For some reason, it just says 27% loading… with Mametchi and his friends, playing on there instruments!? It did work first, but I had to reload it when it was loading because of my internet connection. But when I loaded it again, it didn’t go passed 27%. It just stays there now.

I have refreshed Tamagotchi Music City so many times, used AVG on it and used a different computer it!? It got to 100% on it, but it didn’t go to my room… it just said 100% loading… I keep it on it for about… 10 minutes, but did nothing!? But its always still the same over and over again… But it is not my computer, it’s the game. My friend Kendal tried to load it and it did the same for her, just the same like it did for me!?

I think that anyone that has to load Tamagotchi Music City has to problem loading at from the website. Really… I think that there is a glitch in “Gotchi Apartments” when loading. It just doesn’t load right!?

Also I have made a topic about this on a Tamagotchi fan website, TamaTalk

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=162430

Please fix it soon…….

We all want our rooms back, like the way they were.

Sincerely

Tama-Star Girl

thats the thing that bandai does not respond to any more. :D
Do you or anyone know the new e-mail address to them!?

I really NEED IT!!! I can't get in my room on any computer I go on, its stuck!!!! :kuribotchi:

OMG, I have the same problem! When I load my room it says 100% and stays there! :D I want to go and see my gotchi-apartment. :kuribotchi: I'm new to Tamatown Music City. :wub:

OMG, I have the same problem! When I load my room it says 100% and stays there! :blink: I want to go and see my gotchi-apartment. :blink: I'm new to Tamatown Music City. :blink:
Finnaly someone else that has the same problem as me! :blink:

We need HELP!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

OMG!!!!!! music city is so slow for me too!!!!!!! it will not load!!! whatever i do! i tried it on my brothers computer and it is fast as heck and it still never loaded!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MUSIC CITY!?!?!?!?!?!??!? WHY WONT IT LOAD!?!?!?!??!?!?!

OMG!!!!!! music city is so slow for me too!!!!!!! it will not load!!! whatever i do! i tried it on my brothers computer and it is fast as heck and it still never loaded!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MUSIC CITY!?!?!?!?!?!??!? WHY WONT IT LOAD!?!?!?!??!?!?!
I think because of all the glitches lately on Tamagotchi Music City. That when you have to load or reload Tamagotchi Music City, it won't load. It has happened to a lot of people, and we can't get in touch Bandai as will. :mellow:

Yeah that is the same problem with my cousins room. It just loads at 27% and stays there even if he leaves it on for atlest an hour.
How did he fix it!? Please tell me, I need to fix it. :)

Yeah that is the same problem with my cousins room. It just loads at 27% and stays there even if he leaves it on for atlest an hour.
I have the same problem but, mine gets to 100% and stays there. Where is Bandai when you need them. :( :D :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back