HELP, my room on Tamagotchi Music City won't LOAD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry tamastargirl... but he never fixed it, he made a new account. ;)
Me and Tama-Star Girl are good friends at school. We logged her in first and tried to go in her room. But it didn't work. It get to 100% and stayed there like the same as me. Then I tried me and it did the same. :D

So you see making a new aacount won't make any change. We even tried use some of Tama-Star Girl's friends accounts and it did the same!!!!???? :furawatchi:

When I try to go to room my on Tamagotchi Music City. It keeps saying 27% and hasn't gone up seen. :)
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MY ROOM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:
hey maybe its not the website :)

it may be....... :eek: ;) :D

YOUR COMPUTER!!! * dun dun duuunnnnn* :eek:

hope i helped!

i luv ichigotchi!!!!!

TamaGripzBurritos :)

hey maybe its not the website :D
it may be....... :blink:   :)   ;)

YOUR COMPUTER!!!  * dun dun duuunnnnn* :)

hope i helped!

i luv ichigotchi!!!!!

TamaGripzBurritos  :)
* removed - argumentative * This has already been said and its a glitch not my computer. Like Tama-Star Girl said to me "Its a loading glitch on Tamagotchi Music City"! *removed - argumentative *

TamaMum edit: Pls keep your posts polite and friendly on TamaTalk (site rules) :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!!!! music city is so slow for me too!!!!!!! it will not load!!! whatever i do! i tried it on my brothers computer and it is fast as heck and it still never loaded!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MUSIC CITY!?!?!?!?!?!??!? WHY WONT IT LOAD!?!?!?!??!?!?!
Is it your room you can't load or something else on Tamagotchi Music City? ;) :(

wierd when i go to her room it loads it all
I don't get in, why can't I get in my room!? Some people on Tamagotchi Music City have it but it only happens when they are loading it. I wish Bandai would reply so we could get this fixed. :(

Please reply to this topic, if you have the loading problem. ;)

Me and Tama-Star Girl are good friends at school. We logged her in first and tried to go in her room. But it didn't work. It get to 100% and stayed there like the same as me. Then I tried me and it did the same. :(
So you see making a new aacount won't make any change. We even tried use some of Tama-Star Girl's friends accounts and it did the same!!!!???? :wacko:
Yah, Chelsea is telling the true. I was there and we are good friends. But for some reason, me and Chelsea can't get in your rooms. We don't know why, but we have tried about ten computer, so we can get in your rooms. But we never can get in. :(

*off topic - removed*

please keep your posts on topic? :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please reply to this topic, if you have the loading problem as will. We really need to know if its also happening to others as will. Please reply, thank you. ;)

dont worry! this happened to loads of ppl before!i deleted my old account before thinking it would never change back xD

but dont worry! it will work later!

most likely you put an item in it that is glitched for a moment

;)   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D

just keep cool ^-^
I have to ask....

1. What it really the same as mine or Tama-Star_Girl's?

2 .Explain the glitch that happened to you?

3. How long was it till it was fixed?

Please reply, we really want it fixed. :D

Please reply to this topic, if you have the loading problem as will. We really need to know if its also happening to others as will. Please reply, thank you. ;)
I think there are about 10 people I know that have the glitch. But Tamagotchi Music City is a worldwide game! There could be about 500 people that have the same problem maybe even more!!!!!!!!!!!????????? :eek: ;) :D :D

Maybe 'cause music city is so slow.And that's the reason why i don't play tamatown anymore. :D
I’m sorry to tell you that even if you use the link, it will not work. I have tried the Spanish Version of Tamagotchi Music City and it did the same for me. It just says 27% and stays there like the English Version. :D

I haven’t tried the LOW QUALITY Version but I think it will turn out the same. It’s the same Tamagotchi Music City but in low quality, there is not much different. Because when you go your apartment it will say 100% and won’t go in your room. It the same as the HIGH QUALITY of Tamagotchi Music City, but it’s just in LOW QUALITY. ;)

I’m sorry to tell you that even if you use the link, it will not work. I have tried the Spanish Version of Tamagotchi Music City and it did the same for me. It just says 27% and stays there like the English Version. ;) I haven’t tried the LOW QUALITY Version but I think it will turn out the same. It’s the same Tamagotchi Music City but in low quality, there is not much different. Because when you go your apartment it will say 100% and won’t go in your room. It the same as the HIGH QUALITY of Tamagotchi Music City, but it’s just in LOW QUALITY. :D
Oh.................. but I can still get the link? I really need it but no for my room. :unsure: ;)

I’m sorry to tell you that even if you use the link, it will not work. I have tried the Spanish Version of Tamagotchi Music City and it did the same for me. It just says 27% and stays there like the English Version. :angry: I haven’t tried the LOW QUALITY Version but I think it will turn out the same. It’s the same Tamagotchi Music City but in low quality, there is not much different. Because when you go your apartment it will say 100% and won’t go in your room. It the same as the HIGH QUALITY of Tamagotchi Music City, but it’s just in LOW QUALITY. :D
I don't know the link, but I have seen it before on Tama-Zone. But I can't go back on there for long becuase my computer HATES IT!!! :angry:

If you know the link, please reply on this topic. :angry:

Is it your room you can't load or something else on Tamagotchi Music City? :angry: :D
He said everything won't load for him, and it took him ages to load one area. He even when on his brother's computer that is a lot faster, but it did the same. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back