HELP, my room on Tamagotchi Music City won't LOAD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tama_Star-Girl, u should get a new computer.I suppose... a laptop?
PLEASE, oh please read the whole topic first. This has already been said and it isn't my computer. I have tried now 20 computers and they all don't let me in my room. This is a happening to others too, they can't get in there rooms. It's a loading glitch on Tamagotchi Music City and no one can tell Bandai, because they aren't replying. :furawatchi: :wacko: :D

PLEASE, oh please read the whole topic first. This has already been said and it isn't my computer. I have tried now 20 computers and they all don't let me in my room. This is a happening to others too, they can't get in there rooms. It's a loading glitch on Tamagotchi Music City and no one can tell Bandai, because they aren't replying. :furawatchi: :wacko: :D
than i guess u have to make a new account :D if nothing works, and Bandai won't help you.

than i guess u have to make a new account :eek: if nothing works, and Bandai won't help you.
It's not my account, its apartments. What account you have is ok its just if you can get in your room. You see I think it is because if you load (Full Load) Tamagotchi Music City apartments now, it will not let you in even if you have 100% loaded. :D B) B)

then its your house server.if none  of your computers work, its the server's problem
It won't be her server because I have the same problem too. A lot of people in my area till Greymouth to Moonlight (Where Tama-Star_Girl lives) can't get in there rooms. I don't know why but it is true. Tama-Star_Girl has tried about 20 computer and they all come out the same. They don't get in her room and no body elses and also so many people around the world have the same problem too. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't be her server because I have the same problem too. A lot of people in my area till Greymouth to Moonlight (Where Tama-Star_Girl lives) can't get in there rooms. I don't know why but it is true. Tama-Star_Girl has tried about 20 computer and they all come out the same. They don't get in her room and no body elses and also so many people around the world have the same problem too. :wub:
It's true!? I have tried over 20 computer to get in my room but they will never let me in. About 10 or more of my friends can't get in there room also!? I have tried to tell Bandai but they never pay attention to me. :wacko:

I wish when you entered Tamagotchi Music City you would to to your room first then the starting gate. :lol:

if you have time warner cabel get the boost it is free if you have timeworner cabel i think thats will work :D -_-

if you have time warner cabel get the boost it is free if you have timeworner cabel i think thats will work :huh: :D
I don't get what you mean!? I have tried fast computer on the internet and slow computer on the internet. Broadband and dial up I have tried, any type you can think of I have tired. :wacko:

dont worry! this happened to loads of ppl before!i deleted my old account before thinking it would never change back xD

but dont worry! it will work later!

most likely you put an item in it that is glitched for a moment

:) :D :D :D :D :D :D

just keep cool ^-^
I have to ask....

1. What it really the same as mine or Tama-Star_Girl's?

2 .Explain the glitch that happened to you?

3. How long was it till it was fixed?

Please reply, we really want it fixed. :D

It won't be her server because I have the same problem too. A lot of people in my area till Greymouth to Moonlight (Where Tama-Star_Girl lives) can't get in there rooms. I don't know why but it is true. Tama-Star_Girl has tried about 20 computer and they all come out the same. They don't get in her room and no body elses and also so many people around the world have the same problem too. :D
Waait.. Where's Greymouth in NZ?

I forgot D:

SI or NI?

Because it's fine in Christchurch.

I don't get why it's like that.

Waait.. Where's Greymouth in NZ? I forgot D:

SI or NI?

Because it's fine in Christchurch.

I don't get why it's like that.
It's on the west coast, South island, New Zealand. :D

I don't get way it doesn't work here, but in some places in the world. My friends have the same problem too!? :(

It's on the west coast, South island, New Zealand. :D I don't get way it doesn't work here, but in some places in the world. My friends have the same problem too!? :(
That's strange.

I'm pretty sure I've been there before..

Maybe it depends where you live? :huh:

Don't worry now. My room as come back to the way it was before now, YAH-TCHI! :D

If you have the same problem as me. PM me and I will tell you how to fix and edit the problem! They way I fixed it can work with any area on Tamagotchi Music City! So please to PM me if you want it fixed. :)

Thank you, Tama-star Girl. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back