Help! Something happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had your tama broken or something?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know what happened

• I've had a glitch before

• What are you talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once my tamagotchi had this glitch and when ever i connected it with someone it gave the other tamagotchi flat batteries <_<

My V1 got dropped in the toilet once. My dad got it out. Luckilt we had just clened the toilet! But we opened it up, took the battery out, and blew on it with a hair dryer. The, the next day at

school, I LOST IT!!!!!! <_<

My tama never got a glitch before- but when I got my mini, I thaught it was a glitch because you couldn't name it! (it wasn't a glitch/ just a downfall of having a mini <_< )

by/ Mango

I dropped mine inthe sink and it got all water over it.The cursor kept moving withoutme pressing anything.Its alright now though.

I broke my very first tama. I accidently threw it into the street and a car ran over it but my mom got me a v2 and a v3 yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cloe ( oh yeah I'm new ) and I'm 13 yrs old.

ouch, car ran over it! my friends were once playing with mine and they got lamonade in it and they had to open it and wipe all the lemonade out.

Once I had a glitch when my petitchi turned into a skull X( I reset it and downloaded and it was back to normal. It was a very unusaul creepy glitch.

one time, i left my tama in the car and the screen melted!! It turned all black! But then, I put it on the air conditioning and it came back to normal :)

Once I couldn't go to my friend list which really anoyed me :angry: because my tama and my frinds were trying to mate and I wanted to see if they were best friends but good thing it worked again (by the way there not best friends :angry: )

I had my baby on pause for a long time. Then I checked on it and it was 45 years old. I guess the tama was glitching and stuff cuz the circuitry hadn't been used for a long time either.

ive got a glitch thats still going on (well.....it might not actualy be a glitch!)ok read carefully so you dont get confused

my tama (his name is Evil) is 4 years old and 15 lbs!

my tama (his name is sanji) is 2 years old and 41 lbs!

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hitodetchi: ^_^ ^_^

Yeah, this has happened to me too. I was trying to debug my v1 and it broke. ^_^ i REALLY wish I hadn't because now I can't replace it. B) If you are an experienced debugger, do it, but for me, I'm NEVER gonna try it again!

:hitodetchi: ~*Ally*~ ^_^

EDIT- Plus, after I put my v1 back together after trying to debug it, whenever the back was pushed, or a button it would make this BEEEEEEEEP noise that went on FOREVER! I finally took the battery out and accepted that it broke :(

Last edited by a moderator:
My V1... I've dropped it in the sink about 3 times! ^_^ It still lives. Except it need a new battery. I lost it to! :D But I've got my friends V1 two V2's and 2 V3's. The V3's are the only working ones now though. The other need batterys. I want my V2 back! I had a Dorotchi!

Nope. nothing. but my bro dropped his in the toilet once. that was kinda freaky. :) :huh: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to Debug my Plus. I didn't have a Regular Pencil and debugged it. I press the A button to start my Debugged Tama. It freezes for a Few seconds and thats normal. When it was no longer frozen it was still on the egg screen. Then the Egg SCATTERED INTO PIECES AND THE SCREEN WENT BLANK!!! Can I fix this?

Nope. nothing. but my bro dropped his in the toilet once. that was kinda freaky. :wacko: :huh: :huh:
You remind me of something. I know this is out of Topic, please don't report me!

I was eating and Oreo but I didn't eat it yet. My sister scared me and made me drop it into the toilet.

My sister was eating a Pop-Tart and then I begged for it but she said no so I tried to take it and she turned around and the Tart flew out into the Toilet... PLEASE DONT REPORT ME!

Yeah, this has happened to me too. I was trying to debug my v1 and it broke. :huh: i REALLY wish I hadn't because now I can't replace it. :( If you are an experienced debugger, do it, but for me, I'm NEVER gonna try it again!
:huh: ~*Ally*~ :wacko:

EDIT- Plus, after I put my v1 back together after trying to debug it, whenever the back was pushed, or a button it would make this BEEEEEEEEP noise that went on FOREVER! I finally took the battery out and accepted that it broke :(
IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO! [MY CAPS LOCK WONT LET IT GO BACK TO LOWER CASE SO I HAVE TO DO THIS(THE REST OF THEM WAS WHEN IT WORKED FINE)I GOTTA FIZ THIS THING...]

Once my friend's tamagotchi didn't do anything!But I just wiggled the battery and it worked!Always wiggle the battery if your tama dosen't work.

Well, what happened to my tamagotchi wasn't a glitch, but it was weird so, yeah. Well, I was bored one day so I took my V1 tama and decided I'd clean it and give it a spa treatment. 0_o So I took water and bathroom cleaner and cleaned it's screen so it was call shiny. Then I wrapped it up in plastic wrap and set it under a lamp. I unwrapped it 5 minutes later and the screen was blank. After a few minutes though, it turned on again, but had a line through the middle of the screen. Then it went off again and a few minutes later it turned on again and was fine. It was sooooo strange!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back