History of Tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as tamatown falls all the tamatalkers catch their breaths "ok that was stupid we worked so hard on this town and when I turn my back for 10 seconds its broken down

Tamalove2 looked at the tamas"YOU DID THIS!!"She yelled.

"im news anchor man here and the tamas are beating me up for no apparent reason AHHHHHHH!" the tamas eyes got red "On my virtual pet they arent misbehaved!"

Tamalove2 grabed some tamas and threw them in a cage.

Suddenly a giant mametchi Threw all the tamatalkers into a dunjeon taking all weapons and items (exept thier clothes O.O)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst getting thrown into the Dungeon, along with the rest of the tamatalkers, Acid~Rain shot an icy glare towards the giant mametchi "What is your problem?" she asked bitterly.

"We will rule this planet and take all the oxygen and Coca-cola to OUR planet!" Giant evil mametchi glared at them. "there goes my favorite soda."

Last edited by a moderator:
"NO!NOT THE COCA COLA!"Yelled Tamalove2.The a goat comes and eats the lock to the cage. <_< All the Tamatalkers run away.

Suddenly the sky turned red and all the buildings turned Pitch black "Um what is going on?!" Wameed98 yelled "We are going to destroy this planet like we said and are gonna take everything you have... even...... your coke!" "NOOO NOT THE COLA!!!!!!!!!!!" all the tamatalkers yelled "Hay wait a minute we still have pepsi!" Wameed98 pointed out. and then all the bottles of soda burned down -.-

TamAngel gulped,the truth is she loves to sing but is way too shy to show it off,her parents comments that sh sings like an angel and she put her brothers to sleep with her voice,she gulped again choosing wheather to do it or not

Tamalove2 loved to sing also,and thought she could distract the tamas with her voice.She thought for a moment,and began to sing like an angel.

Wameed98 also liked to sing Rock, "I AM ALSO MUTING ALL VOICES!!!!" Evil mametchi said. Everyone decided it is time to... KILL THE TAMA's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story isnt even NEAR the ending yet :3

Tamalove wrote on a peice of paper."Time to kill the tamas!"it said.

Tamalove2 wrote on her paper"Lets go!"it said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back