History of Tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"WAIT!!"Tamangel screamed for attention at the evil mametchi,he turned around and tamangel suggested"Why don't you ut a sound proof glass around us and then erm...so!We can't hear you're plans of...erm...world-destruction?"Tamangel said smiling sweetly,evil mametchi agreed at once AS he is an opossite of a real mametchi"Oh cool!"tamalove2 said "THEN HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET OUT OF HERE!?"she screamed into tamangel's ear"Oh yeah..i'm dumb..but at least we can talk about our plans without them hearing it :D "Tamangel said

Then KuroMame came up with an idea. "Its so simple!" he said. He banged his head. "We live in a rocket outerspace and then Evil Mametchi cant get us!". "I know it is kind of stupid- but it is worth a shot". He took a few steps backwards waiting for a reply.

So they began building a space ship big enough for the whole world to live in. "This is hard work!" KuroMame puffed.

"yEA................................We can't just leave our beloved tAmas here....they were probably controled by some...thing!"Tamangel said "FINE!You guys leave!But i'm gonna stay back here and search for clues!Even if it'll be the end of my life!"Tamangel said and ran away

"Fine! Get killed by Evil mametchi! See if I care!" smeard KuroMame. "Anyone helping me to build the spcaeship?"

"Fine!I don't care if i die!There's a bunch of our beloved tamas in there and i'm gonna help them!"Tamangel shouted back she looked for her tamas and found them,they weren't completely evil "Z-z-zerefina,f-felina and zuke?Remember me?"Tamangel said patting her violetchi,yonepatchi and furikotchi they blinked and muttered something for help they were looked as if they were controlled again "Something's wrong here..."Tamanel muttered to herself,she looked around and realised no one was there she sang a sleepy melodious song,and every tama went back to normal and they fell asleep.."Hmm.....there must be something here!!"She said

"Aw! I cant resist them! I'm staying!" decided KuroMame. "Luckily, The rocket is a spear shape so we can use that to desroy the evil mametchi" beamed KuroMame.

KuroMame ran back to Futabatchi, Mimifurawatchi, Shirobabytchi, Petitchi and Omututchi. "I've missed you!" weeped KuroMame, letting his emotional side show for once. he hugged everyone of them.

KuroMame went to get the frame of the rocket. "I'll need some help" warned KuroMame/

Tamangel looked around and kept thinkingof who might do this "GRRR.........i'm gonna kill that guy who did this to the tamas!"Tamangel growled to herself,her angry face was showing

Tamalove2 ran up to some tamas."I hate you!"she said to them.

Tamangel looked around for clues and saw some meter thingy and on it was written 'Rage Meter' Tamangel then realised what will happen "no!!tamalove!!don't DO THAT!!!"Tamaangel shouted "YOU'LL INCREASE THEY'RE RAGE METER!!AND WHEN IT'S FULL!!THEY'LL BE COMPLETELY CONTROLLED!!"

"Erm..nope..you jus have to pat them or praise them!Do anything nice then their rage will drop"Tamangel said just then evil mametchi came by "Oh..erm..hi!Didyou just joined an evil community club or do you just look much eviler?"Tamangel grinned looking that the evil mametchi heard what she said "O-kay....hehe~erm.....somthings sticking in my toungue erm...which says...i should make you sleep like now..."Tamangel said and sang the same song again "Phew~it's asleep...."Tamangel said wiping away sweat from her face "Now's our chance guys!I'll distract the tamas while you guys search for clues!"Tamangel told the others

"Ok Thats IT!" Wameed98 Broke out of the glass and went into the rocket ship. "I guess if im gonna have to spend my time in a glass box it would be somewhere where I would have only ONE thing to do... im gonna have to... well... kill the evil mametchi!!!" Wameed98 said

Everyone jumped on. "4,3,2,1 Go!" shouted KuroMame. They went straight to the evil mametchi. Score! They hit him! He shrank and shrank and shrank until he was a normal nice, cute mametchi.

Everyone decided to create a website to tell the story of how they defeated evil mametchi. They called it...

[SIZE=21pt]TAMATALK[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back