History of Tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whats with the screen I never put one in here!" Kuromame said. "Its professor!" Wameed98 said.

"Who is professor??" Everyone but Wameed98 said. "To defeat the evil tamagotchi's you have to go to theyre planet and get all 20 elements!" Professor said.

iDmo then comes and does a million cartwheels to attract the tamas and punche them then jumps on the rocket

"Now we need to go on the 'MOST BORING SAFARI FOR 20 FRIKIN ELEMENTS'" Wameed98 said. "Everybody here is a walkie talkie so we can all stay in contact and to get your safari gear go to the ship's trunk" Wameed98 said while going to get his gear.

Goggle-Face smirked. "wameed98, why do you seem bored about this? It seems fun..."

"Well,looks like there's none for me,i'm going solo"TamAngel said and gave a smile "Don't worry,i'll be fine"

"Im also going to go solo!" Wameed98 said. "Remember to take out your map from your backpacks!" Wameed98 told everyone on their walkietalkies.

OoC:t.a is a short name,okay?TamAngel is way too long(Trala,Shala:psst,She's just lazy)

"Sure sure..."T.A said

and that was a shadow clone "Luckily that wasn't me ^-^"T.A said and already went to the 'mission'

Last edited by a moderator:
"I must leave to Mexico for a while. I will not be back for 1 week." apoligised KuroMame. "You will have to defeat them alone i'm sorry"

"NOW WHAT THE HECK DO WE DO?I AM NOT GOING TO SEARCH FOR 20 FREAKING ELEMENTS!!!"Tamalove2 yelled at T.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back