History of Tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sugary stares at Fishitchi. "Uhh.. Where did you get all those powers?" She asked, Dazed/Confuzzled. "Cause' I'm confuzzled and that was WAYY too much."

Sugary then turned around and looked at **Rainbow** and said "We found some tamas, I slapped them and Fishitchi has powers" Then, Sugary ran into a wall. "Ow o.< . That hurt D: "

"OOH OOH OOH WHATS DAT OVER TARE?!" Wameed98 said, it was a little cute bunny rabbit

Everyone said "AWWWWWWW" then it turned into a ugly giant frog looking monster with a chain saw!

"why does tis keep happen to me!" Wameed98 said, then...... everyone ran in fear.

and then lolcat with machine gun came and killed it "I Ish helps you kill ta monstar" lolcat said

"Wont you just die?" Wameed98 said. "NUUUUUU I LOLCAT I NO DIE NEVER :( " ok................

They all head off to find the evil tama and he was trying to kill a tamatalker but who was it?!

It turned out that Evil Dazzilitchi was fighting that big tama. then she ran away in fright and hid behind the others.

Sugary then turned around and yelled "OMGWTHNOOWAYYD8!" then she had a spazz attack then got up and said "This.Is.SPARTAAAAA D8< "then she saw a guy selling ice cream and tacos. She went up to him and said "One cheese taco and one chocolate ice-cream cone please" then she went back to the others then stared at the monster. She was like all "O8"

umm.....................................................HELLO FISHITCHI WERE DA HELL ARE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????? everbody screams . YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FISHY SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hi he says as aglowing dot okay EVERBODY QUICKLY CHOSE YOUR FAVEROITE CHARACTER 1 PERSON CHOESES A CHARACTER IF SOME BODY CHOOESE THAT CHARACTER IS NOT POSSIBLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHOICE :lol: :ph34r: :unsure: :eek: :wacko: :) :D ;) :( :p :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :D :nyatchi: :nazotchi: i gotta powers from fighting yami with amaterasu look at my tama *every one looks* woha you goota okamin on your tama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sugary then looked confused. "WTH? What was that about? ._." "Anyways, I'm not interested in tamas so I choose....Erm...Uh..The evil giant teddy bears from the music video for Muse-Uprising" >:3 .

okay * i turn sugary into a teddy mon for life and then a :D marrys her *

and den fishitchi screams U IDIOTS WHY THE DEMON ELEMAENT O THANK GOD I HAVE THE SUN ELEMENT!

cause u hate tamas biggy teddy and your pregenant oh look 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WTH?!" then everybody started kicking the big mametchi while the lolcat killed every mouse in sight and then wameed98 was all like "THIS IS SPARTA!!!" and kicked the mametchi and then he was like "oww" and I was like "lmao" and then he was like "oh no you didnt" and I was like "oh yes a did!" and then everybody turned into a sparta remix and the big mametchi stepped on all of us then we were like "why did you do that" and he was like "cuz i did"

Is it too late?

Then suddenly came ANIMERULER111 Then started shooting the big mametchi with missiles ;)

THEN IT ALMOST DIED AND IT SHOT MISSILES BACK WE ALMOST DIED BUT THEN WE ALL PICKED UP SHOTGUNS THEN THE NAVY CAME AND THE MiLITARY AND IT WAS TAMAWAR I

Then suddenly Pop came and said,"GREETINGS TAMATALKERS I COME IN PEACE AND I COME TO RESTORE PEACE BETWEEN TAMAS AND TAMATALKERS SO IN SHORT I AM A PEACER/PEACARIAN" When suddenly the Big Mametchi kicked his head. "Okay now i quit my job as a PEACER/PEACARIAN. IT'S WAR"Pop yelled. And then he began slapping the big mametchi and biting his ears but the Big Mametchi was stronger and grabbed him and all the other tamatalkers and packed them into his lunchbox. Then he walked off to a cave and he said to a even bigger mamametchi,"Hi mom i brought extra ingredients for you to make Human Head Surprise"

Sugary ran after Pop and kicked him "I AM A GIANT MAGICAL FLYING CHICKEN WING CALLED PEDRO O:< !" she yelled

Lolz @Sugary

-------------------------------

"WHERE THE #@$% WERE YOU KUROMAME!!!" Everyone shouted.

"Mexico" Kuromame said.

Then the "Magical flying chicken named pedro" shot out and started to shout THIS IS SPARTA Over and over again and kicked a bunch of tama's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back