History of Tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamalove kicked a tama. "......I liek to kick tamas." she said.

and then fishitchi does aeally werid dance up down swing 3 times jump to the stars ride a shooting star king sugary eat flying chicken kick sugary and finally marry a :)

everybody said lol and mametchi married a :mimitchi:

they had a ( ) it grew like this baby > :hitodetchi: > :D > :)

And the baby was called lyla.She loved blueberry pie.She ate so much that her tummy exploded.She was fine first,then her head blew up!Every one ate blueberry pie!

Gotchi Guy said 'Hard to believe that Tamatown was my idea' 'Now bow down to me as your supreme ruler!'

All the Tamagotchi's bowed down to Gotchi Guy.

Then all the tama's turned evil again and tried to blow the world up and #@$%@ slapped all the tamatalkers

"GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!!!!" Yelled Tamalove2. "I love that line..."

and then the tamatalkers got sucked into a portal where all there powers were drained and there was no way anyone can save them without the weapons

''Oh no'', said samtchi as he saw devilgotchi ruining the streets of the Earth.

''We have to make a devil restraint system for the devilgotchi!'', samtchi said.

''Right'', said ilovekuchipatchi555.

''Why don't we call Tensaitchi? He'll know what to do!'', samtchi said.

''Hey Tensaitchi, over here! Help us.'', samtchi said.

''Hey, what are you doing Tensaitchi Jr?'',said ilovekuchipatchi555.

''Helping up Tensaikotchi Jr!'', said Tensaitchi JR.

I thought, why don't we call Tensaikotchi too?

I think we can leave this all to the professer i guess... oh uh... Here is the pager!

"AHHH" screamed the professer in the shower. "WHAT THE___" wameed98 shut the pager off. Wameed98 takes out some portal box and weapons come out. "EVERYONE WE GOT WEAPONS NOW LETS GET OUT AND ATTEMPT TO KILL DEVILGOTCHI!" Screamed wameed98

I think we can leave this all to the professer i guess... oh uh... Here is the pager!"AHHH" screamed the professer in the shower. "WHAT THE___" wameed98 shut the pager off. Wameed98 takes out some portal box and weapons come out. "EVERYONE WE GOT WEAPONS NOW LETS GET OUT AND ATTEMPT TO KILL DEVILGOTCHI!" Screamed wameed98
And then Swarznegger-tchi came out and said...

Why should we kill Devilgotchis? :angry: Then Memetchi <3 showed up and said, 'Yeah, why kill them? They're also Tamagotchis.' :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back