History of Tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
then in total,everybody found 20 "So,what we're gonna do next?"TA asked "Dunno,ask wameed"TL said next

"now we need to morph them together to make some special weapon! Here, give them to me I will do it!" Wameed98 said. it appeared to be some magic sword thingy

Gotchi Guy45 thought about something,he said "Why don't we get the Tama's to help us look for the elements?"

That Were Jadeie Came In And Did Back flips And Started To Kick wameed98

Then Wameed98 took a shotgun out then pointed it at Jadeie "Kick me one more time and then this will happen to you!"

But WAIT Elements! all we have to do is end the evil tamas but we should get the good tamas to help im leaving to get them! B...R...B!

NO GET BACK TO THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------

"Ok come on peoples LETS GO" They got there and started fighting with the tamas.

OOC: It's Sir.Gary here~ I will now be taking over the character of sugary kay'?

"TT^TT Teh puppy dog bit meh." Then she started slapping random tamas and listening to MJ

Sugary~ =D

*TYPO EDIT!*

Last edited by a moderator:
The Big evil tama started dancing to mj and then all the tamatalkers kept slappin its legs and nothing happened :eek:

then fishitchi appered and turned into a white wolf with crimson markings and the sord flewto him morphing with his magical sords : tsmugari seven strike blade of kusnugami 8th wonder and thunder edge then suddenly deviliagotchi started attacking ifishitchi saidll sing the song from tamagotchi no furifuri kagedan! and started of with mah itchi no aneh meh cha cha ino oh la la and the divelagotchis turnded into obaketchi 2s ! im taking some tams fishitchi said picky up planktontchis obaketchi 2s and babymotchis!!! attack ! the evil professer said will making smaller rage meter and nikotchikinkotchi attacked but lost the control conection ! then fishitchi started turing int diffrent tamagotchis! what the hell is happening !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back