History of Tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of a sudden, Tamagotchi-Ashu comes out of nowhere, holding a Nerf gun.

"The Tamagotchis are coming!!!!!!" Tamagotchi-Ashu screams. Just then, Tamagotchi-Ashu from Tama-Zone appears!

"Eeeeeeek!" Tamagotchi-Ashu shrieks. "My evil twin from an alternate dimension has returned for revenge!"

"Come with me!" TZ Tamagotchi-Ashu cries. "Your salvation is near, for I have concocted a weapon that shall allow us to control the Devilgotchis, who shall weaken the forces of the evil Tamagotchis, giving us time to find a way to make them good again!" While TZ Tamagotchi-Ashu talks, TamaTalk Tamagotchi-Ashu mutters, "How come my evil twin got all the brains, and I just ended up as a big lump of crazy sauce?"

"NOOOOOOOOOO! WE SHALL NOT GO WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T FROM TAMATALK!" SUgary yelled, kicking TZ Tamagotchi-Ashu down a hole, while screaming "THIS IS SPARTA!!"

All of a sudden, a huge parrot-thing comes out of nowhere screaming "BRAWK! Polly wanna eat YOUR BRAINS!!!!!" Tamagotchi-Ashu stares at it, then takes out a machine gun, and shoots its head off.

"Parrot-thing stew, anyone?" Tamagotchi-Ashu said with a smile, holding the parrot's body by the legs.

Then Tamagotchi-Ashu remembered something.

"OH NOES!" Tamagotchi-Ashu screams. "I'M ALLERGIC TO PARROT-THINGS!" Then Tamagotchi-Ashu starts sneezing, and runs off, barking like a dog.

and then fishitchi turns into a purple kirby and flies away on warpstar and then comes back and says Raise all of da devilgotchis into kuridebutchis!!!!!!!!!cause i came back from tamagotchi heaven where da angelgotchis live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and then did the kirby dance to Caramelldansen UUU UUU UWA UWAH UUU UWA UWAH YEAH! :D ;O and then :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :p :kusatchi: starting singing along!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And jasen appeared and yelled "PRINCESS BUBBLEGUM IS IN TROUBLE!"

Just then memetchi <3(just call me memetchi) flew in as a Shaymin in a sky form. Throwing pies and hats and pies in hats and hats in pies at porygonlord. :( Memetchi then turned to the land form of Shaymin. ;)

And then when nobody is looking i make everbody do a caramelldansen and smooooch and post them on youtube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back