How are you finding the V5 Familitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like its much better than 4.5 when you first activate your V5 your not going to be to impressed but you grow to love it. Its still not my favorite my favorite would have to be V3. :p

Well, it's more like a highly advanced V1. Games are harder. Three characters. Online. Shop. But still similar to V1.

I love the V5, personally i love all the v's, but not so much the v4/4.5: it needs too cares...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the V5, but it's confusing o.o; The 4.5s didn't do much for me. Not even the Uratama which was a disappointment.

I just got mine today from Amazon.

My son, daughter and I just got our V5's. Very confused. So different from the V4 and V4.5!

Some questions:

1. How do you get your children to bond? My percentage level is always 0

2. How do you gain points (other than the two games and the initial 1000 pts from this thread)

3. When do the parents come?

4. So they don't die - they just hop on a spaceship and leave?

5. How do you marry them? One at a time or all at once? No matchmaker? This is so weird!!

Thanks!

EJMOM, to answer your questions:

1. How do you get your children to bond? My percentage level is always 0

You can get your children to bond by using bonding items, playing Shoe Match or Golf Putt (only on second gen or higher), connection games or giving training when needed.

2. How do you gain points (other than the two games and the initial 1000 pts from this thread)

Do you mean Gotchi Points? You can gain Gotchi Points from TamaEXPO (tamatown.com). The other two games will give out Gotchi Points as well, but you must be on second generation or higher to unlock them.

3. When do the parents come?

When one of your Tamagotchi have mated, your Tamagotchi and its partner will evolve into their parental forms. These are the parents and their children are, well, the children.

4. So they don't die - they just hop on a spaceship and leave?

Yes, on the v5 at least. Actually, I've decided to believe that for all of the versions they "return to the Tamagotchi World to seek better care." On the v5's Japanese equivalent, the Famitama, a newer gravestone (what I mean is, newer than any other gravestones shown on Tamagotchi in the past) is shown for the end screen. For all the other Japanese Tamagotchi Plus, a gravestone and Obaketchi is shown.

5. How do you marry them? One at a time or all at once? No matchmaker? This is so weird!!

There is a matchmaker- the Dating Channel accessed from the Gotchi TV icon. The family members are eligible for mating about 2 days into the adulthood stage. You only choose one family member to mate.

Anyway, one thing I'm annoyed at is: The Japanese get detailed instruction booklets while we just get the simple sheets of paper that only explain the basics and are sometimes incorrect! This wasn't too bad for v1, because there wasn't much to explain, but I find the same questions over and over again for the v4, v4.5 and v5. Nothing wrong with people asking questions for the v5, but I'm talking about over and over again. I've seen at least five topics on bonding percentage and another five on how to pause!

i find v5 a little disappointing

first, u dun get to have jobs

then, u dun get to rename ur characters

lastly, u actually dun get to contol all the characters, but only the one in the center....

anywayz, the price's the same as the v4.5, so itz not a complete money-waster

If you are having trouble with money, you can click here. You can get 1000gp really easily! B) Just go to the heart icon on your tama, select PC, and press B. Then enter the password (making sure it's the correct one for your region.) Do this as many times as you want.
The character name you use is that of the one in the middle of the three. To find out what character it is, go to the heath meter and press A until you get to the screen with that tama's picture in it. Find out what character it is. Then enter the code. :p
i have to admit this cheat is actually helping me to have more interests in the v5 tamagotchi

otherwise the gotchi points r so hard to earn, and itz kinda annoying after u've repeated pouring tea and stuff for 20 times

Speaking of the pouring tea - I still cannot figure out how to play that game!! Any hints??

ya me too i like it so so but my old one its beter :kuribotchi: i like that you can have 3 tamas thats all i hate the log on and off :)

its really fun to play with - theres not really alot to do unless yours have parents

its hard to get money but i also have a v4.5 so when i dont play with my v5 i play with my v4

I love my V5. I also like my V4 as well because of the jobs. XD

I lost my V5 when I first got it and I couldn't find it for weeks but today I found it under the couch so I'm getting more into it then I did before.

The site is cool I just hope that they add more stuff to the countries.

I think the tamagotchi v5 is OK but i don't really like the games, and the fact that there is no way to Pause it!
~Girl~
You can pause your Tamagotchi v5 by going to the travel show (it's in the Gotchi TV icon). Then you select "GO!" and a little animated screensaver will appear!

I really don't know why Bandai had to hide the pause feature like that. What was wrong with holding A and B simultaneously?

I am the second person to say that I hate it.... :D I think that this tama was a HUGE step down from the others. There is nothing exciting about them, and they only frustrate me. The only thing that I like about them is the faster changing clock and the poop screen. Other that that, I hate them...

serously its that bad? some people love it but I don't have it I might get it just to see what its about

Best Tama ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p :blink: :D

One day kuchipatchi will rule the world!

Hi y'all

EJMOM (and the other person who asked this question, sorry can't remember your name) - the tea-pouring game is a lot like Flags on V3.

You use only the A and B buttons.

At the beginning of each round (although the rounds aren't separated by an announcement, they just flow right on after each other), there will be a tea cup lying on its side on each side of the table = two facedown tea cups.

There will be a little beep, and then one of four things will happen.

If the left cup stands upright, hit A - if the right one stands up, hit B and if they both stand up hit A and B simultaneously.

If neither cup stands up (this takes a lot of getting used to...) don't press anything.

What sucks is that even for a perfect score, you only earn 100G.

What I really miss about the new v5 is getting mail like on the v4-4.5. And the pausing was much easier. Now it takes longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back