How are you finding the V5 Familitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually on the v5 the Tamagotchi go to bed at 9pm and wake up at 7am. Which I find is a good thing because my Tamagotchi give me a reason NOT to sleep in.

Yes, it's getting a bit dull, I wish it had the old menus! It's so impersonal - you can't name your little tamas, can't get jobs and things. It sounds really good but...slightly boring!

v4, v2 and v4.5 re my faves :puroperatchi:

I love my v5! but the thing is i hate that v5 cant connect with v1,2,3,4 or 4.5 and i hate having to log in and log out after 1 game on the site!!

other then that- I LOVE IT!!

-x

:D

I love it when you get to 60% bonding and the C button animation are your family of Tamas kissing one another on the cheek. <3

So far, I'm really loving my V5. Sometimes I wish the items were a bit better and it was easier to earn points, but I really enjoy my new Tamagotchi.

I find it rather good. :)

Sometimes getting certain families that you don't want can be irritating, and trying to get the desired family can get very irritating too, because there are certain ways to get individual families.

The games can confuse you if you lost the instruction manual or something like that.

When I first heard that you have to go to the Travel Channel to pause it, I thought you had to get a certain amount of GP, but now I realised you don't. ;) That could be confusing for people that are considering buying the V5 and looked on the topics here on how to pause the V5, etc.

The most irritating thing about the V5 is the bonding percentage. It takes a long time to get 100%, and then you can FINALLY marry.

It's not my favorite version. I prefer the V1, V2, and V3 out of all of them.

If I give it an overall rating, I'd have to say a 6.9/10. :(

I dont like it very much, first they did not release any designs that were gender related! Most of them are for girls (if not all of them. :D I bought the v4.5 purple one with the lava lamp like design on it off the internet(most gender related in my opinion)XD. Secondly when I am playing it i dont feel like im taking care of an actual pet but just playing some sort of a game ¬ _¬, one of the things i like about tams is that it feels like you are taking care of an actual pet that you can take out, you dont get to name them individually, pausing is a task in itself, they dont go to work/school, the games are not as good as on previous models and you earn very little points, it wont interact with previous versions of tamas, when connecting they got rid of the option to just visit another tama, i still dont understand the discipline thingy, nor do i understand the "Bonds Per ?" statues on the meter menu, and on the website you have to log in and out to do everything. I loved every update from v1 except this one. Infact the only good change in this tama is that the graphics use the entire screen....thats it o and they changed the functions of the third button during game play, it doesnt work as a control button but just cancels you out of the game which is another feature im not liking!V5 is like virtual life, than a pet.
I agree with this quote, its like a v1 but more complex, i hope the v6 is better, and I dont get much gp.

I really love the V5. I understand when people at my school are saying "Tamagotchi is losing its meaning". But I think it's really good. I remember seeing somewhere that some parents were happy about it because their children can have more then one Tamagotchi and they don't need to buy more than one Tamagotchi toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back