How are you finding the V5 Familitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it true that you have to be on 2 generation to play games?????

that would stink!!!!

The V5 is a completely different experience then all of the other versions that I've tried. In stead of improving it, or adding more features, bandai completely changed up everything in V5. It is simple and easy to use-- and definantly something that everyone who enjoys playing with virtual pets to try. It has many pros and cons, but it overall is a fun experience. I wouldn't call it better or worse than any of the other versions- just with it's own set of fun things to do. I think that each tama created is equally balanced with pros and cons. For example- you might like the v3 because it is very simple, but can get boring compared to the v4. But you might like the v4 because there is alot to do, but it takes more work and time to raise good adults.
The thing with each new version is that there will be the people that say 'Yes! A change in characters and games! This is the best version ever!', but in reality, I think the people just like a change, and eventually we will all get very familiar with the V5 and it too will become boring and old, like some people might call the v3 now. But for now we can enjoy exploring the new tama and it's features.
i agree with this, I don't know about everyone else but I love my V5 Familitchi! The last 2 versions had you doing too much and made it way too complicated to get a good character (with skill points, school and work). This version is easy to care for... which is how i like my tama's^-^

The site for them has alot more games and even though it does have a few glitches and other problems which don't really bother me i still go there.

I hatched my v5 yesterday and I'm finding I'm actually enjoying it! They've gotten rid of the things I didn't like in the v4.

First thing I like is that the clock doesn't even scroll over at all- just press B and straightaway I'm at the clock screen!

Second thing I like is that there is no mail, job, school or work to annoy me.

Third thing I like is that it feels a bit more like raising a v1 (my favourite version!) than the or v4. It's just the fact that you don't need to worry about skill points or anything and you're looking after the Tamagotchi and care affects how it will evolve. The training function on this version is quite cute!

Another good thing is that I'm not forced to complete games to lose 3g of weight. I'm enjoying the games at the moment.

I also like TamaEXPO. Having to constantly logout and login again doesn't annoy me because I think it's fun :blink:

I just got my V5 today and it ws awsome.Defentitly worth the money.It brings back the true meaning of Tamagotchi :lol:

I love the v5 and especially the Japanese version :lol: i have both and there isnt much difference except for the outside designs and the antenna.

the only thing i dislike in this newest connection is the fact that they got rid of the weight meter. in the directions it warns you not to let your tamagotchi get too under or overweight, but how are you supposed to be able to tell if there is no weight meter? so im constantly playing games and being sure not to feed it too much just to make sure something bad doesnt happen :angry: i also kind of wish we could name each tama on the screen, not just the family. that said, i really love the games on this one and the tv shopping is so much better than the regular shop on the other connections! there are so many more features on this one and i absolutely love it :p

the best thing about it is the fact taht you can adjust the contrast on the screen and the pixels go all the way across :angry: its so much more vibrant in my opinion.

right now im playing with my japanese version, my v2, my v4.5 and my Morino :p

I love the V5 tamagotchi.

I am not saying im obsessed but I do always have it in my pocket or in my purse.

I dont want it to leave or something.

Everyone should know how much it sucks to have a tama G5 and then have it die right?

Haha lol^_^

mmy point is I think V5s' rock!

_Ura_Violetchi_ ;)

I dont like it very much, first off they didnt release any designs that were gender neutral most of them are for girls (if not all of them) i bought the purple one with the lava lamp like design on it off ebay(most gender neutral in my opinion). Secondly when im playing with it i dont feel like im taking care of an actual pet but just playing some sort of a game, one of the things i like about tamas is that it feels like you are taking care of an actual pet that you can take with you. you dont get to name them individually, pausing is a task in itself, they dont go to work/school, the games are not as good as on previous models and you earn very little points, it wont interact with previous versions of tamas, when connecting they got rid of the option to just visit another tama, i still dont understand the discipline thingy, nor do i understand the "Bonds Per ?" statues on the meter menu, and on the website you have to log in and out to do everything. I loved every update from v1 except this one. Infact the only good change in this tama is that the graphics use the entire screen....thats it o and they changed the functions of the third button during game play, it doesnt work as a control button but just cancels you out of the game which is another feature im not liking

o and i forgot to mention that since i have all boy tamas i dont know which is which when they evolve its like not knowing the names of your kids if you had identical triplets in real life

I voted 'Its not as good as the other tamas'.

I mean, its pretty cool that there is no max for the amount of items and food and stuff. But, I find the games difficult to complete. The things at the shopping channel are too much, and you never earn enough points. Maybe its just me.

Don't get me wrong, I like my v5... but I like the versions 4.5 and below better.

-Evelia :rolleyes:

P.S. My tama just grew into an adult then fell back asleep ...weird, lol. :ph34r:

I I really it it is my 2nd favorite Tama ever but I think V3 is the best. :)

I love the v5 and especially the Japanese version ^_^ i have both and there isnt much difference except for the outside designs and the antenna.
the only thing i dislike in this newest connection is the fact that they got rid of the weight meter. in the directions it warns you not to let your tamagotchi get too under or overweight, but how are you supposed to be able to tell if there is no weight meter? so im constantly playing games and being sure not to feed it too much just to make sure something bad doesnt happen :hitodetchi: i also kind of wish we could name each tama on the screen, not just the family. that said, i really love the games on this one and the tv shopping is so much better than the regular shop on the other connections! there are so many more features on this one and i absolutely love it :)

the best thing about it is the fact taht you can adjust the contrast on the screen and the pixels go all the way across :furawatchi: its so much more vibrant in my opinion.

right now im playing with my japanese version, my v2, my v4.5 and my Morino :lol:
u said u could adjust the contrast... HOW!?! that sounds so cool but i don't know how.

:furawatchi: :huh: It's okay but at first I didn't have a clue how to play the games.

Then I worked the TV game out but I still couldnt work the teacups game out.

I just worked it out today, you have to pour tea into the biggest cup, press 'a' button for the left cup 'b' button for the right cup but DONT press 'c' as it cancels your game! Also the game points are very low, the highest amount of mooney I have ever won is 70gp and that is not a lot! Also the shop sells very expensive things, I paid 1,500gp for and item and it turned out only to be a dessert (snack!!!)!!!

u said u could adjust the contrast... HOW!?! that sounds so cool but i don't know how.
You can adjust the contrast by going to the clock screen and pressing B while holding C. Then use the A and B button to adjust contrast and the C button to exit.

The maximum amount of Gotchi points you can earn from any of the four minigames is 100G.

I think that the V5 was released half-done. It crashes, has useless features, and is (in my opinion) a Entama clone with 3 characters. I much prefer the early tama, such as the V1, the P1 and the P2.

Hooo man...I'm gonna get some flaming for this!

I like to leave my tamas on at night and pause them before school the next morning. With the V5, you can't pause it while the tamas sleeping, and I leave for school around 7:30! The Tams usually wake up at 8:00. And it takes forever to reset the clock and then pause it! I can pause my V4 any time I want to.

Also with the V5, three tams are bouncing around the screen, but you only really care for the middle one. :furawatchi:

I don't like the fact that you can't officially name the V5 Tams. On the older versions, you could say "Oh, my little darling Tammy is calling me." And on the V5..."Oh, my three little pixil anamations are calling me." On the V5 the Tams seem less alive to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back