How do you talk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
I talk alot of leet in real life. xD I'm always like "Oh Em Gee!" and "Let's got PWN some n00bs" and, my personal favorite, "Seriol?" (Meaning seriously)

What do you talk like? xDD

I say 'PWN' 'Lolfail!' I rarely say 'BRB' anymore. xD

I also say "cereal?" to mean serious? . x3

And "Rockmonster [insert emotion here]". Today me + Amanda made up "Rockmonster angry: When you want to beat a 12th grader up. That's how angry you are.." xD

And I also squeak, just when I see my crush, but never by myself, normally if when I'm with Amanda. x3

I also speak low, because I sing low. [baritone/Bass=<3]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my usual greeting is yo. I say things like "for real?" and "Whacchu talking about?".

Other posts joggled my memory and I remembered other ones:

FTW, epic, epicfail, failure, pwnful, WUT NAO?, and dude.

Girly. <33

And my accent is British, too. Which I love. Makes me sound smarter. Until you actually listen to what I'm saying, that is..

My friend: Hey, Esther, you can have the rest of my brownie if you want.

Me: EEEEP!!! x3

My friend: I always thought girls only squealed like that in moves, until I met you. xDD

Me: So I'm the first?! Eep! :3

I'm British. (live in Canada now) So my voice is a constant source of entertainment for my friends **rolleyes**

^ I know what you mean. I'll say "water" and nobody in a restaurant will understand me. xP

Gives me a great excuse to order something exciting like milkshakes, though. :3

Girly. <33And my accent is British, too. Which I love. Makes me sound smarter. Until you actually listen to what I'm saying, that is..

My friend: Hey, Esther, you can have the rest of my brownie if you want.

Me: EEEEP!!! x3

My friend: I always thought girls only squealed like that in moves, until I met you. xDD

Me: So I'm the first?! Eep! :3
Really? I didn't know that you had a British accent! I'd love to hear it. <33

I live in West Virginia so I have a little bit of that redneck voice ._.

I try to hide it the best I can D;

Apparently when I'm in a fight I sound like one of those ghetto girls on a VH1 reality show...

I speak really slow and quiet.

I usually sound confused.

"Want some chocolate?" ". . . . . Oookkkaaayyyyyyyyy. . . ?"

But when I'm around people I really know, I'm annoyingly loud and I talk very quickly.

Really? I didn't know that you had a British accent! I'd love to hear it. <33
Yus, my accent is 100% British. Not so much the whole posh-Queen thing, but most definitely English. I'll try and make a video someday so you can hear it! :3

My Voice is, Weird. Well in my opinion it is, I'll try to upload a video on Youtube of it one-day. Though I doubt I will. I say "yeah and like...yeah." alot

Yus, my accent is 100% British. Not so much the whole posh-Queen thing, but most definitely English. I'll try and make a video someday so you can hear it! :3
Awesome! <33 ;3

[-Horizons///], xDD

Well. Out of nowhere when I'm muttering angrily under my breathe, I'll start cursing in French, German, Spanish, Latin, or any other launguages I speak, I'll whisper out of nowhere, sometimes words and formulas and calculations and theories will start spilling out of my mouth without bading permission from myself first, When I get excited I'll talk fast, but mostly I whisper or mumble to people I don't know. And then the constant song lyric refernces. Like today in gym class, my friend and I didn't dress out in our school uniforms, se we had to sit up against the auditorium wall while the other stdents did laps. My friend said;

"I hate sitting out on the wall.." And all of the sudden i started singing/reciting;

"Sitting out dances on the wall,

Trying to forget everything that isn't you,

I'm not going home alone,

Cause I don't do too well on my own."

And then my maths teacher came back, who was gone for the last week at a seminar or something, so she said "I'm sorry I've been gone so long." And I had to resist breaking out into:

"Oh, how it's been so long,

We're so sorry we've been gone,

We were busy writing songs for

YOU!"

...So instead I broke out in this manic gigglefit ._.

Most of my friends compare me to a cracked physics teacher that's been in the job too long that doesn't talk to anyone he doesn't know, but around the people he does know, he constantly talks about profound things, if he's in the right mood.

I should have put that in quotation marks,.

But sure.

It depends on what mood I'm in.

If I'm around someone I'm familiar with, I can talk for a while about anything.

But I can also go for days without speaking to anyone.

I'm pretty much considered odd.

Yes.

Pretty odd.

I say "like" too much xD

I say "Yus" "ohyus" "pwn" "epicwin" "epicloss" sometiems "FTL" or "FTW" and stuff liek that xD

Sometimes I talk liek i have an accent ._.

I speak really loud and really fast.

I talk like a Canadian, (SHOCKER!) so I have no accent...I guess.

I say 'eh' A LOT.

Some words I say, I have like...A mid-western U.S accent. O.O Like, Missouri, Mississippi sort of thing.

It's really weird.

I talk strange-like. Something different every three seconds. I'll be talking GANGSTER G xD because I know it annoys the crap out of everyone for one second, and then I'll go all British. I'm a very odd little girl. One of my friends said that it was like talking to one of those old highly exagerated cartoons combined with a redneck preppy posh three year old, which brought me much entertainment. I don't even know how I'd talk if I didn't act like a spaz. In fifth grade, my teacher who had just moved here from California said that I have a little southern twinge, but I never noticed. Now that I think about it, I do.

Edit: Actually, in the videos I uploaded onto here I did my best to sound normal. I did a pretty good job, too. I need to show you guys what I usually sound like. About half of the things I say I sing instead.

I talk strange-like. Something different every three seconds. I'll be talking GANGSTER G xD because I know it annoys the crap out of everyone for one second, and then I'll go all British. I'm a very odd little girl. One of my friends said that it was like talking to one of those old highly exagerated cartoons combined with a redneck preppy posh three year old, which brought me much entertainment. I don't even know how I'd talk if I didn't act like a spaz. In fifth grade, my teacher who had just moved here from California said that I have a little southern twinge, but I never noticed. Now that I think about it, I do.
Edit: Actually, in the videos I uploaded onto here I did my best to sound normal. I did a pretty good job, too. I need to show you guys what I usually sound like. About half of the things I say I sing instead.
xDD

I wish I knew you.

You have to make a vid of the "real you" sometime! :3

Ye, water seems to be the hardest word for them to understand. Probably because it sounds like War-er when I say it

QUICK CHECK UP ON LEET:

1337 15 h4w7

anyways, back to srsbsns.

I say "like" a lot. My dad says that I talk "like like like like like a valley girl"

D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back