How do you talk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's a Canadian accent, with some Scottish here or there.

Uh. I don't speak much. But I have a very low and quiet voice.

And when I think I am speaking clearly I'm probably mumbling. Dx

I hate my voice.

I also like to put on a brit accent and follow people I know around [mum] speaking real proper and announcing random events. 'Oh, mother, Which way are the socks with the non slippy over soles so I don't break my finger again, mother?' for example, but actually did that so its not really an example.

Sometimes I might say, "most fastest" instead of, "fastest".

I got that from my daddy.

But my accent is a normal Californian. :D

Really fast and really loud.

And I'm guessing that people from other countries would think I have a Canadian accent, even though I sound nothing like the mock ones on TV. xD

Really fast and really loud.And I'm guessing that people from other countries would think I have a Canadian accent, even though I sound nothing like the mock ones on TV. xD
XD

--

People ask me if i'm from the south USA.

No. I am not.

Some words and things I say, I have a bit of a weird accent.

I don't have ANY idea where/how I picked up that accent. O.O;

My voice is, kinda weird. Sounds kinda confused a lot, and I tend to stagger a bit and not pronounce some words properly, especially when I'm nervous or speaking faster than usual (I'm a bit of a slow speaker). But miraculously I can still survive public speaking without a problem. And the other strange thing is that I talk on the low side but prefer singing high :3

My voice tends to sound quite aggressive when I'm a bit high, too. I always hope people wouldn't misunderstand me because of that.

And I use chat speak quite some times too. Like 'lol (or lolz)', occasionally 'OMG' or 'serial (for serious)'.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I'd love to hear you talk. I always thought my voice is deep, but turns out its quite high. Hm, Im confused :\.

I sound really....weird and in-describable. I have a Russian accent when I talk English, and an Australian accent when I talk Russian. I<3 my accents though...they're awesome and unfortunately some people dont understand that D:

^ You would probably not want to hear me talk anymore after you've heard it :wub:

I'm used to having an Aussie accent. I talk pretty slow in Mandarin - something my family and their friends always talked about since I could remember.

My last post is about my natural voice. If really one day someone makes me be a voice-over for any character (either girl or young boy), I've no probs at all. You'd like to hear me talk like an anime character much more than when I'm being a loud talker :wub:

Also my voice sounds quite sweet and gentle when I talk softly, like when I say thanks to a teacher - or when I talk to HIM :rolleyes:

^Tehe, Im sure I'd love to hear you...but by your description, we'd sound quite alike.

Eh, I dont like my voice...but whatever.

I put on a strong Russian accent when I talk to my family in English, and I talk normally when I talk to other people..confusing.

[-Horizons///], xDD
;D

You can just call me Horizons, or Becca, I don't really care.

I've typed out the full name before, it's kind of troublesome. :[

Um...

I have an English accent. :]

So...

I pronounce 'glass' as 'glarss' & 'can't' as 'carnt'. ^^

Stuff like that. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
^That's cool! I love the English accent. Sometimes I wonder what we Americans sound like to other people with accents! :] And what do they sound like to themselves? xD

ooh! this looks fun

well im like weird..

i speak quiet.

but abnoxious

i point out the obvious and talk about tmnt and dinosaurs and pirates all the time

i say dude

and i say "like" eleventee times in every sentence

im like part surfur skater dude....but..a girl.

im extremely random.

i like to say "dude your out of your mind"

and i rawr at people

and for fun i speak in an english accent

"pip pip cherioo!"

yea thats prety much it :angry:

i tend to skip words in my sentences and have trouble pronouncing like everything which makes me sound like i have an accent. i also make up my own words and dont even notice it. like brung instead of braught. and wen i say no and thankyou it sounds like an english accent. :angry:

ino exactly what your talking about! i get yelled at a few times a day for talking to quiet. i talk low and soft and i feel like im screaming when people can actually hear me but im not :) and i am deffinately a mumbler. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back