How do you talk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weeell. I say "like" kind of a lot. If you just see the way I type---that's how I talk.

And I like, stretch out my words so I'd say "tawwkk." or "is nawt"

And when I'm saying "hell" I go "helllll..." but only if it's at the end of my sentence.

My friends say that my voice is like somewhat nasaly when I'm in a talkwative mood but it's not annoying...?

But other times I'll sit and drone on in an almost monotone like voice.

But normaly....well. I just...talk.

Oh. And I talk fast--every now and then. ;D

I really, really wish I had a British accent. I sometimes go to stores and talk like that, it's so much fun. ;D

Even though I have a big vocabulary, I don't use it much when I talk. Like, I'll try to describe something and it'll come out "That's so...blah?"

I also sing randomly, like sing-talking. Then people look at me. xD And I talk very dramatically, and loud, but it's a lot of fun.

I talk like a mature little Russian girl. Its weird....and when I talk english I have this Russian accent and its really deep-ish. But when I talk Russian I talk really girly and with a high pitch. My voice is not cool, but hey, its what makes me...ME!

I talk some text talk in real life like ''lol'' and I'd actually say ''lol'', not laugh out loud. I sometimes say brb and gtg aswell. It annoys the hell out of my teacher xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I really, really wish I had a British accent. I sometimes go to stores and talk like that, it's so much fun. ;D
Even though I have a big vocabulary, I don't use it much when I talk. Like, I'll try to describe something and it'll come out "That's so...blah?"

I also sing randomly, like sing-talking. Then people look at me. xD And I talk very dramatically, and loud, but it's a lot of fun.
Well when you have one you don't really see it as an accent...Like same if you have an American accent you don't reallly seem like you have an accent unless someone with a different accent comes along xD I'm confuzzeld...

I talk all cokney like x3 My aunt says I sound like a commoner. Like I dont make the T sound if its in the middle on a word like water I would say it like idk but you get me like.. So definatly not all posh like.

Omg I have seen to may people say they say like alot now I'm typing the word like alot.

I also do the confused this like if someone offers me some thing I will sound all confused Like..

Very kiwi-gangsta style. Always saying Bro, Kia Ora and stuff.

I also speak made up words. I'm awesome Bro =D

Oh and Chear Boii.

I have distasteful swearing habits.

I say nom, epic, lol etc heaps and cereal for serious its not uncommon here.

My voice is quite deep now, I used to have a high pitched voice until I did very bad damage to my vocal chords and it changed my entire voice.

I yell heaps with out thinking. I am very loud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently when I'm in a fight I sound like one of those ghetto girls on a VH1 reality show...
xD

I sound like a army general when I'm angry. [Or I sound like Andy. <3]

I sometimes go to stores and talk like that, it's so much fun. ;D
I did that once, 8D I walked around the grocery store saying hello to everyone in a British accent, my mom was having a laugh attack the hole time. xD

Um, no, I talk, like....

I guess me? I'm not sure, I reapeat myself, Like, if I say something I think is funny, I'll be like "OMG DID YOU HEAR THAT!!!?? ______" and repeat it over again. xD

I say LIKE a lot, and I swear, bad habits, tsk tsk.

Haha, and when I'm, trying to get something to slow down, I sing my words in a really high pitched voice. And when I trip, I yelp, like a dog. ;.; My friend one time was like, "Kat, did you step on the dog?" "No..." "Oh, it was you." xD

I also talk in run ons a lot, And my words are really choppy and fast, so I have to repeat myself a lot... o.o

Um... And I say UMMM a lot, because I'll forget something really quickly.

Kay, I'm done.

I miss the 't's of of things like 'thirty' being 'thir-y' And apparently I say 'on' weirldly.

And by the way, I do live in england, but I dont have a british accent. I kinda have an Irish accent, because my Gran's Irish and I always see her

I miss the 't's of of things like 'thirty' being 'thir-y' And apparently I say 'on' weirldly.
And by the way, I do live in england, but I dont have a british accent. I kinda have an Irish accent, because my Gran's Irish and I always see her
The bolded text is what I do I justc ouldnt explain xD

My Voice is, Weird. Well in my opinion it is, I'll try to upload a video on Youtube of it one-day. Though I doubt I will. I say "yeah and like...yeah." alot
This is what my voice sounds like

My Lame voice is lame plzkthnx

I'm actually quite surprised I never said "Yeah...and like...Yeah" in the video. At least I don't think I did.

I'm British, and people comment on my accent a lot. ;D If you don't actually listen to the points I make, I sound smart. And my name [Esther] some people say sounds sophisticated. :3 But I'm really not. I'm a little spaz girl. -isproud-

This is what my voice sounds like
My Lame voice is lame plzkthnx

I'm actually quite surprised I never said "Yeah...and like...Yeah" in the video. At least I don't think I did.
Lol. It's Tah-ma talk. xDDD (Because you say Tah ma gotchi)

Bratztroxg, that's funny. x3 -- I'm a spaz girl too. <33

I also find myself saying 'Yeah' alot, too. xD

Lol. It's Tah-ma talk. xDDD (Because you say Tah ma gotchi)
Bratztroxg, that's funny. x3 -- I'm a spaz girl too. <33

I also find myself saying 'Yeah' alot, too. xD
Lol, I've been pronouncing it wrong for a while then. xD

[SIZE=7pt]^ hahah i love you[/SIZE]
you're the randomist person i've ever seen/heard haha
You haven't heard me then. In one particular video I made it went from "Today, I bit my sister on the shoulder for no reason at dinner, and she hit me

in the Nose with a fork!" to, "Caroline! Crawl towards the light!" in thirty seconds. I don't even know anyone named Caroline. It popped into my head. I'll post that video when I'm not grounded and on TT on my cellphone.

I say "like" too much, and I used to speak with a British accent when I was little xD

I have a scottish accent, and I cant say, 'sh' 'ch' 'g' or 'j' sounds properly, it ends up all, watery-sounding...

I have a big vocabulary, yet, I don't use it, I describe an apple and I say, "It tastes all,... thingweh, erm, yeah,.. that thing yah know?" It annoys my teachers to no end.

I can talk in a posh English accent, a German accent and a squeaky, helium-ballon accent thing. I switch constantly, so my teachers never ask me to talk for long.

I randomly burst into a fit of giggles if I can't talk.

I say, 'lol' as in, 'lawl' and 'brb' as in 'be right back' REALLY fast.

I say 'Uhm... Yeah... I think..?' a lot, when teachers ask me something...

I say things at weird times, like, "Yeah, I was walking down the str-- FATZILLA." And my friends slap me for it.

That's it, I think.

Valley girl x_x

It's really embarassing because last time I presented infront of the class, I was nervous so I kept on saying 'like.' So then people were making fun of me.

And I repeat stuff a lot.

On days when I feel good, I end my sentences with 'and a toliet cover' when I'm with my friends. That's from a show I watch o.o

And sometimes I like to end sentences with 'I daresay.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back