How is your self esteem?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You Have Low Self Esteem 12% of the Time

Which can be translated to mean, you have high self-esteem and a healthy sense of self worth.

You believe in yourself, and you know how to be the real you. You love yourself, imperfections and all.

♥*WG101*♥

Last edited by a moderator:
You Have Low Self Esteem 44% of the Time

While you sometimes feel good about yourself, you tend to struggle a little with self esteem issues.

It's not about changing who you are, it's about accepting your faults. You just need to be less critical and demanding of yourself!

***You Have Low Self Esteem 100% of the Time***

You're definitely in a low place right now, but you also know deep down that you can get out of your funk.

Take a chance and make a new friend or try a new interest. Shaking things up will give you the self-esteem boost you need!

I have Low Self Esteem 24% of the time. Yay! ^-^

Generally, you feel pretty darn great about who you are, even when you mess up or fail.

Occasionally, a huge setback will make you question yourself, but you pick yourself up quickly.

My one said:

Which can be translated to mean, you have high self-esteem and a healthy sense of self worth.

You believe in yourself, and you know how to be the real you. You love yourself, imperfections and all.

It means im mean?WHAT?

I just hate to say something infront of a whole crowd.That's all.

Apparantly I have low self-esteem 44○/○ ofd the time.

My one said:

It means im mean?WHAT?

I just hate to say something infront of a whole crowd.That's all.
No no that's a good thing. I'm in around your range with 16% low self esteem so that's good. You obviously feel good about yourself, and you have your down moments, but everyone does! I'm not one for public speaking either unless I have to :(

Here was mine:

You have low self-asteem 4% of the time.

Weird, huh? I try and base myself on Elphaba (The green chick in my avvie) because she is never afraid to stand up fro what she believes in, and always speaks her mind. Which is what I do most of the time.

Alimania

huh i dont why i did this dumb me any ways heres mine...

You Have Low Self Esteem 60% of the Time

While you sometimes feel good about yourself, you tend to struggle a little with self esteem issues.

It's not about changing who you are, it's about accepting your faults. You just need to be less critical and demanding of yourself!

------------------

weird.. huh whatever about this.

You Have Low Self Esteem 20% of the Time

No, I don't love my 'imperfections and all'. xD

I always seem to feel uncomfortable being a group leader. Like, we had to do a nightline thing, and we had to switch group leaders alot- everyone wanted to be one, but when it was my turn I ran off screaming "No, no, NO!!!", and hid behind a tree... xDDD :p

You Have Low Self Esteem 40% of the Time

Generally, you feel pretty darn great about who you are, even when you mess up or fail.

Occasionally, a huge setback will make you question yourself, but you pick yourself up quickly.

OoO, I suppose its ok, but sometimes I don't like the way I look, but not v. often.

I like it when people comment me about how I look. :p Its nice!

TC

copied:

You Have Low Self Esteem 40% of the Time

So I guess I'm 2nd in the low-self esteem ranks? I'm actually not surprised. Lol, hiding behind a tree or wall when something embarssing happens, or when someone asks me to be a leader is a day-to-day thing for me.

You Have Low Self Esteem 48% of the Time

You Have Low Self Esteem 4% of the Time

woohoo yay! i don't really care what anyone else thinks about me, because if they think I'm stupid or a showoff, why would i care because i wouldn't want to be friends with people like that, anyway. I'm just a perfectionist.

It says to me:

You have a low self-esteem 48% of the time (less then half lol)

Yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back