How many Tamagotchis do you play with at once?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing 4 but I don't recommend it, it's insane. I'm probably gonna have to take the batteries out of a couple soon. ^_^

I have 8 tams, a g2, ,a v2 ,two v3's, a v4, a v4.5, a v5 and a v6!

I almost always play with all at a time :D , exept if one shall "wait" for the others to grow up to that age or if i am going somewhere, then i sometimes only bring one or two!

I'll run one or two depending on work hours etc. Rarely more than that, it get way too crazy. I rotate which I have running every new generation so i change them about once a week. Im currently running a v4 and a v4.5

I can run up to 4, I am running a V4, a V6 and saving up for a ID, when i get my ID I will still run my V4 and V6

ID=Tamagotchi ID

I currently have 3 in my possession, and a color on the way! :( I play with them all at the same time. :p

I think my sister and I have a total of around 12. I have a tamagotchi 1 still, bwahahaha. And a couple of two's and three's and I think that's it.

I don't even play anymore.

usually one at a time, but if i'm bored i'll play with up to four at a time. once i had all mine and my sister's running to see if i could take care of them all at once. that was a challenge, after a day i deactivated most of them, haha.

i have four. Familtchi, V3 and two V6s. i used to have six but i don't know where the other two went. but when i am at work i turn off the sound and play with them during break time.

its kinda sad for me,i only have 3 tamas, i cant afford more.... i have a v4,v5, and v6. i want more, but i dont have the money to buy more. im very jealous of most people. i try to play with all of them at once, but i only have my v4 and v6 working. i didnt really like the v5 that much. when i get more money im looking to buy a tama+ color, or a v5.5 celebrity. so, if you have any unwanted tams, im buying.

I have 7 tamagotchis in total, but the most I played with at once was, I believe, 4. I currently have 2 going right now.

I have four right now xD I might just play with two though :3 next week im suppossed to get a v2 so maybe I will switch the v2 for my other 2nd one xD

i hve three at the moment and i play with hem all! :rolleyes:

I am also trying to find my v5.5 (familitchi!)

i have:

1x Familitchi

2x Music star

1x Version 4.5 (jinsei!)

but i am thinking about getting another???

help.. should i get one more? a colour one perhaps?

I usually play with one at a time mostly because all my batteries die. When I do have more than one battery I play with as many as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back