How many Tamagotchis do you play with at once?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most I've played with at a time was 4. It was pretty crazy but I managed to keep them all alive. c:

I don't have any going right now, but I'm thinking of starting one of my v4.5's again soon.

Just the one for me. Far too busy to concentrate on any more, and it's most satisfying to raise one as well as you possibly can.

I think I have 2o now. They are so awesome... Normally I have atleast one on. But lately its been two. My Tama-Go and another random one... Its been my Ps (Orginals) most recently.

I'm running four right now, two V3s, one TMGC+C, and one Tama-Go. I don't find them hard to balance all at once though, its quite easy for me
imageproxy.php

Right now I'm running two when I have the chance. A tama-go and a Uratama.

The most I've ever had running at one time was at least seven. I have seven V2s, and I remember them all running together. I can't remember if I had any others running with them though.

During the week, the two I'm running are paused because I'm too busy with school to care for them, but at the weekends I get to play around with them. xP

I'm running 4 at the moment: my two V1s, TMGC+C, and Music Star. I will start up my Devilgotchi for the Halloween hatch. I think that's about all I can handle at the moment, what with being a full-time student and all. :) They're all pretty low-maintenance though, so it's all good.

I typically only play with no more than one or two Tamagotchi at once. I'm currently playing with my one White Tama-Go, but if I get a Black Tama-Go in December, I'll be playing both at once. :)

It depends.

If it's a time when I am working lots (like during term time) I only keep one going, but I spoil it ROTTEN!

If I'm working less, like over summer, and Christmas etc. I usually hatch a pair from the same version so they can be friends or breed :p

Most of the time though, I will have a P1 or P2 running in the 'background', as they don't require quite so much attention :)

I don't remember how many I have but I usually play with 4 at the time. I realize that it's harder if they are all babies, because they always need attention. But my familitchi doesn't really call for attention that much.

Tamachick1200

Usually I play with only one, but for a while I've been playing with two, my TMGC+C and Version 3. They're pretty easy to take care of, I can't handle high-maintenance tamas right now, because of school.

I own over 40 Tamagotchi, but usually only have one running at any given time. This ensures that I can give it my undivided attention and makes it easier to give it good care so that it grows up healthy and happy. :) I'm currently running a V2 and have an Oniontchi named Salad. :')

I can run up to 7.

But I don't recommend it.

It's extremely hectic, especially if they're different versions.

I ran a Tama-go, two music stars, two version 4's, a familitchi, and a 4.5.

I've never killed a tamagotchi, so running more than 2 is more for advanced players.

I play with up to 8 active at once, right now I have 4 active but thinking about activating one more.

Sometimes I have none active, that's usually becuase I'm to busy listening to the voices and hitting my head against a wall to try to make them stop. Or, when I'm too depressed and just want to sleep or kill myself.

But yeah, tamagotchis have a big place in my life :)

I'm playing with 5 right now. The number I play with varies depending on how busy I am and how high- or low-maintenance the Tamagotchi is. 5 is quite manageable for me at the moment.

How do you go about carting five Tamagotchis around at once? :eek:
Haha, it's not too bad, actually. I have a little pouch I place them in and then I just carry it around in whatever main backpack I have. Sometimes I just leave them at home if I'm only going out for a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back