How many Tamagotchis do you play with at once?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally like to focus on one, so I don't kill it :ph34r: but I think the most I've done was 4-5 at a time. It was crazy!

I have 12 and usually when I start wanting to play with them, I start one (my fave V3), then I want to start another one, so I do, then I start like 3 more. Right now I am running 5. So, it's usually around 3-5.

Usually I try to get all of mine (10) running but currently I have 2 running, and usually its probably 8 or 9 I run at a time since sometimes batteries just dont like me XD

I'm playing with 2 right now, plus my Pokemon Pikachu GS 2. I feel that's about all I can handle at the moment. I'm a college student and am often swamped with work. :p

Now I have 5 running at its pretty fun. If I added like 2 more I dont know if I could handle it XD

I use to play with 3 Tamagotchis at once but now I only play with my music star.
Yeah, me too.

The most I had going at one time was 4 I think. But, as I got older, my 'most tamas at one time' decreased:

T 5 X--X--X--X--X--X

A 4 X--X--O--X--X--X

M 3 X--X--X--X--X--X

A 2 X--O--X--X--O--X

S 1 O--X--X--O--X--O

-- 0 X--X--X--X--X--X

----05 06 07 08 09 10

Year

I made a graph that shows what the average amount I had activated per year was.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just restarted my collection but I have 5.

But I only play 2. My husbands and mine. both the music stars.

I have 8 Tamagotchis, and I pause ALL OF THEM except one, and play with it until it dies, or I lose it (Goodness forbid). I do this because when I play with more than 1, I tend to favor one over the other, and the other one doesnt get fair treatment, and because its easier, especially when one is calling for me, and I dont know what one it is! :rolleyes: :D

Lol, right now I am running a Tamagotchi Angel (Japanese), a Tamagotchi Angel (American) Tamagotchi Ocean (Japanese) V3, V4, V5 and 2 V6's (One of them is my friends).

I usually run 2, somtimes 3. I favor having one running, but I often get bored so I have another one of the same version to connect with.

I'm currently running one of my v3's and my Angelgotch. I'm not really taking care of my angel, though ;) It's probably dead by now ;[

I'm extremely crazy.

I have around 20 tamagotchis (getting like 10 more for birthday) and 16 running. However, they are starting to turn into worse characters and they keep dying on me...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! HELP ME :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 tamagotchis and I can only play with one at once. Because when I play sound block with my music star and jump rope with my v4 I end up with my music star falling off the block and my v4 tripping over the rope. :D

My friend could play with 3-5 tama's at once (playing mimic), She has 7 tamagotchi's. :eek: :D :eek:

I usually run about 2 or 3 I'm in college and thats about as much as I can handle.

I own three tamas and I would like to get the tama go.......I'm only playing with one right now since the other two are out of batteries. I try to take care of one or two at a time but if I take one out with me it's whichever one needs the most care. I put the other two to sleep so I don't need to worry about them. The max I cared for was 4, 3 of mine and then one of a friends.....

I will only ever run 2 at a time. I'm currently running a p2 and a tamago. Tempting as it may be to start up a third, I don't think I would get as much enjoyment out of them that way :)

And it's killing me holding off on starting my new Tama angel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back