if we hav a v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would also like them 2 connect 2 EVERY mobile phone! and other tamas like keitai

how bout a color screen (get the technology from pikachu 2), changeble shells (like faceplates on a cell phone), More characters, More games(like tic-tac-toe, snake, etc.), able to connect to ur computure by plguning in a usb infered port (able to be bought seperetly with a software cd) and connecting using the inferred sensor on ur tama (make it so u can go online with them as well as putting them on a non internet program like a tamagotchi), able to connect to cell phones(base on keitei but without the ugly antena), make it so u can hatch tama twins/triplets/etc. ,make it have a voice reconiton so if u opt to you can either use a button mode or voice mode. Also have a alarm clock. Also make more guy and unisex colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how cool would this tama be :(

PS- i would also like tyhem to be the same size and shape (u gotta keep the retro shell design :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be kool if they made it vibrate when its sick or somthing instead of make noise, so you could bring it to skool and not have it like sick and unhappy after your class. And maybe choose if its a boy or gurl, so u dont have to restart it alot if you want two to have a baby :p

these are great ideas!

i hav a idea if v3 has twins i want it to hav 2 IR 1 at at the top and 1 at the bottomso 1 twin can go when connecting 1 way to connect and other twin other way! or maybe just a double tama!!

I think it would be cool if it had a color screen and if you could have twins it would also be cool if they had a light so if you were in the dark and they sholdn't put a touch screen because then you might scratch the screen and they need a thing that could take off the scratches.

I think a vibrating function would be cool becuase in school or work you have to turn the sound off right?.. without the sound, you wouldn't know that ur tama needs you.. if it vibrated, you would know..! *plus it wouldn't bother ur teacher or boss!!* :kuribotchi:

If BanDai made a tamagotchi with all the features that everybody just said they would be way more exspensive! lol! say 25-35 dollars! I think... :huh: that would be cool if they were the same price though!

4/5/6 etc connect, three generations (grandparents/parents/babies), *tonnes* more characters, way more codes, able to connect with yourself (or have more than one tamagotchi on the same unit), a variety of sounds instead of just beep beep beep, way more shop items, have a house/restaurant/go to different countries without the UFO, more diverse games, able to connect without being next to each other, colour screen, able to have tamababies with more than one tamagotchi (or twins/triplets/quads etc), more animations, more space in friends list, higher generation number than 99, more than 9999 points, a feature to change your tama's name, connect as eggs (without doing the rom test), become lovers as teenagers, more games when connecting, more items for babies, children and teenagers, able to have more than one child with the same tamagotchi, able to go to another unit (and be looked after there for an unlimited amount of time), a "turn off" feature besides pause, vibrating when unhappy, hungry, sick or done too many poos, press a combination of buttons for debug mode instead of rubbing with a pencil, choose whether it's a girl or boy, grow older than 99, more secret characters, mix characters from different tamagotchis, able to connect with every other tamagotchi, and... that's hoping for way too much! Lol!

I just sent a message to Bandai with ALL the stuff Becca said so i'll just B waitin 4 the reply now i guess

these r really cool ideas but a bit hard to make any1 have cool but simple ideas now? :marumimitchi:

Quite an intresting idea there.

A v3 for me would be in colour, with all the connexion v2 characters. The jobs idea was good and I think it could be more close to real life eg. what tamagotchis would do in real life.

Their lives could be slightly longer and tamachild could go to school maybe!!!

:marumimitchi: :kuribotchi: There could be a tamagotchi village and you can for example be set on an errand by another tamagotchi.

Eg. you go into the village and meet Mrs Mimmig, the Mimitchi who needs oranges. Then you buy an orange from the shop or something and give it to her and you will be awarded with points or something. LOL

I'd also like to see more than two tamagotchis connect together, eg. a race where they are all on the same screen or something next to each other and they race.

There could also be a beauty competition, a dance game when your tama dances and judges mark it out of ten!?

Another game I would love to seen on tamagotchis is what I call Catch!! Things fall down the screen and your tamagotchi has to catch as many as they can!! Easy!

But the thing I would like to see the most is a tamagotchi in colour!

Quite an intresting idea there.
A v3 for me would be in colour, with all the connexion v2 characters. The jobs idea was good and I think it could be more close to real life eg. what tamagotchis would do in real life.

Their lives could be slightly longer and tamachild could go to school maybe!!!

:lol: ;) There could be a tamagotchi village and you can for example be set on an errand by another tamagotchi.

Eg. you go into the village and meet Mrs Mimmig, the Mimitchi who needs oranges. Then you buy an orange from the shop or something and give it to her and you will be awarded with points or something. LOL

I'd also like to see more than two tamagotchis connect together, eg. a race where they are all on the same screen or something next to each other and they race.

There could also be a beauty competition, a dance game when your tama dances and judges mark it out of ten!?

Another game I would love to seen on tamagotchis is what I call Catch!! Things fall down the screen and your tamagotchi has to catch as many as they can!! Easy!

But the thing I would like to see the most is a tamagotchi in colour!
cooool idea there and theyre not too sophisticated! :D

yeah, they should stay nice and small! and i don't think they should get too 'human' like having jobs of stuff - it would be like the Sims then!

But i think a colour screen or at least backlight would be good, a vibrate alert (like a mobile phone) and uplink to computer/internet via IR or even usb???

Longer names would be good, better resolution, loads more games (inc all prev games!). Able to choose (at RESET) whether you want a normal, ocean, angel, digimon monster etc. But they can all interlink.

An overall health bar would be good like giga pets have. Changable cases/fascias. POLYPHONIC bleeps!!!! But not too elaborate otherwise it would become a gameboy like someone said or an mp3 player and thats not the point!

And love the idea that a Tam can go to another person's tam and be cared for! That would be great!

A simple family tree - like a backlist of names and pictures of all the prev generations of your Tamagotchi! I do this at the mo by looking at my second tam's list of past friends and it has my very first one from feb 2005 on it whose descendants still live today! lol!

Should be stickers that come free, or limited edition cases and purses, little keyrings to attact to it?

Just a few of my ideas, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it should be in color but stay the same size easier to hide during school!! :D Also new games, more cheats, and more items to buy. I like it when u can buy it cloths it is sooo cool. LOL :wacko:

KickBoxerQueen33

Luv Ya!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back