if we hav a v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it should be in color but stay the same size easier to hide during school!! :D Also new games, more cheats, and more items to buy. I like it when u can buy it cloths it is sooo cool. LOL :wacko:

KickBoxerQueen33

Luv Ya!!! :)

all these ideas r so cool but i would like to see on v3 (if it comes out) 2 shops and school for tamas and jobs for adults!! :angry:

i would like a color screen

and real pets like cats and dogs and fish tamas along with the weird ones

you could buy pets for your tamas at the shop

more than four items at a time at the shop :angry: :angry:

i know thats a lot but THEY HAVE TO KEEP ROBOTCHI! :angry: :angry: :angry:

they should have baby twins and if their mum or dad is tarakotchi or any other character it looks like them!

i Wish that we would have to buy food with points that makes it more chalinging and a house yes defenitly a house

ill want more games, 4 present u get 2 pick wat 2 give,pick da game afta u connect!!!!!!!!!!!!!that would b so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HOW ABOUT BUYING HOUSES???!!! THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOO COOL AND ALSO GETTING MORE POINTS WHEN YOU WIN GAMES AND ALSO BEING ABLE TO GET MORE THAN 9999 POINTS BECAUSE I CANT EVEN PLAY WITH MY TAMAGOTCHI ANY MORE BECAUSE i OWN EVERYTHING REUSABLE(22 THINGS) AND HAVE 9999 POINTS!!!!

I have to choose? Well, it depemds on how much houses would cost....you would need more points to buy the house, therefore you would need to get more points from games AND be able to get more than 9,999 points. :unsure:

i'm not really into the colour screen idea, that would just... not feel like a tama to me, haha. but a light-up screen would be really sweet. and more characters of course- i think it would be cool if there was more than one type of baby that you could get, like you could get a babytchi or a puchitchi (i think that's what it's called..), it would be random or something :mellow:

I also saw this poll about different types of shells people would like, and the glow in the dark shell sounded really cool, i would *love* one of those!

- more games

- colored screen

- more characters

- pets for Tama

- more items in the shop

- education level : a new icon "education" > tama goes to school when teenager then to work when adult

- get twins ! and in some very rare occasions....triplets !!! :p only kidding it'll be far too "crowed" in the screen...

- more design/colors for tama

- "shower/bath" icon

- a light "button"

- more "sounds"

- Clothes for tama > any kind

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody thought how much money a tama would be with all these featuresdo we really need them?
well then it could be a very good christmas or birthday present :D

:D :mametchi: :rolleyes: :mimitchi:

i'd like a colour screen, customizable covers, rechargeable battery, non-pixelate characters - they are nice and round like the emoticons :marumimitchi: instead of square, more features to do with infra-red, like connecting with more than one other person at the same time. And also, non-midi music would be good.

xx sapphiress xx

has anyone else had a babychi - hitodetchi - ringotchi - tarakotchi OR babychi - marutchi - hinotamatchi - cho himetchi??

pm me if yes, or pm if you have a cho himetchi, but quick as mines going @ 12:00 2nite to leave me with his baby!

:chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi:

anybody thought how much money a tama would be with all these featuresdo we really need them?
I agree. Some new feature would be sweet, but ALL of those things you guys are mentioning...sheesh...if they added them all I doubt anyone would have money to buy one. It's nice to imagine things, but in the end it all comes down to money :D

:D :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mimitchi: i'd like a colour screen, customizable covers, rechargeable battery, non-pixelate characters - they are nice and round like the emoticons :D instead of square, more features to do with infra-red, like connecting with more than one other person at the same time. And also, non-midi music would be good.

xx sapphiress xx

has anyone else had a babychi - hitodetchi - ringotchi - tarakotchi OR babychi - marutchi - hinotamatchi - cho himetchi??

pm me if yes, or pm if you have a cho himetchi, but quick as mines going @ 12:00 2nite to leave me with his baby!

:D B) :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi:
wouldn't that make a tama v3 cost about $50?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back