if we hav a v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they should make more egg designs (it seems like everywhere i go, it's the same few designs. i remember the original tamas had TONS of designs). i also agree with the color, that would be cool.

something else i'd like would be a lighting feature, so you could check your tama in the dark. for some reason, i hate getting up in the night and turning on my light, so i can check on my tama ;)

i think it would be cool if they did something like yasashii, with the seperate function buttons that glow when your tama needs something. i'd still like it to be a bit smaller than yasashii, with a bigger screen.

more games and secret codes would be cool too :)

Look you see the other thing i said just up their? I didn't post that!!! Someone is posting things on my account!!!

Oh and i think it should have a colour screen too!

color screen, more codes, more games, glow in the dark, and when you play games you get more money and another one the shop should be cheaper. :D :D :)

come with 2 tama one v3 and one used to hook up to the computer and make frienda all ovet the world!!!! and trade tamagotchi!!!!! B) B) B) B) B) B)

Hey, just had the gratest idea, what about having modes! Like you can have one normal mode, and a separate mode with all different games and characters! And you can like have the features of a Keitai-houses, tama statues, magazines etc. It would be cool if we got something like a Deca but the same size as the Connexions.

I think It would be awsome if like.... we could have like it connect with the US cellphones and you could download it onto your cell and take care of it that way... instead of getting all upset cuz u didnt pause it or whatever!

it would be cool having a plug coming out of ur computer and pluging ur tamagotchi into it and u can connect with ppl over the net.i want it to have a coulor screen and a light that u can turn on and off and i would like it to have an mp3 player and while ur lisning to music ur tama dances.1 other thing that would be cool is if u could change the shell.

You should be able to keep 3 different Tamas on it at once... and let them all connect with eachother on just the one Tamagotchi! Haha!

-And heat sensitive would be cool too

Fyrefox

ok my dream tamagotchi is:

prety much the same as it is now except the original jump and dance games a well as the version 2 games and some new games(maybe a maze?) more characters and a plug in so your tama can connect on line to other tamas on a special website. also, i think that in the sound: on/off it should be Sound: beep/talk so that your tama can talk to you and say what it wants.

some tama accessories should be:

tama submarine

tama internet plug in

tama trick trainer plug in(to teach tama to do tricks)

also, has anyone else noticed that the logo for this page isnt a real tamagotchi? whats with the antenna that looks like an eraser? :wacko:

ok my dream tamagotchi is:prety much the same as it is now except the original jump and dance games a well as the version 2 games and some new games(maybe a maze?) more characters and a plug in so your tama can connect on line to other tamas on a special website. also, i think that in the sound: on/off it should be Sound: beep/talk so that your tama can talk to you and say what it wants.

some tama accessories should be:

tama submarine

tama internet plug in

tama trick trainer plug in(to teach tama to do tricks)

also, has anyone else noticed that the logo for this page isnt a real tamagotchi? whats with the antenna that looks like an eraser? :rolleyes:
The Tamagotchi with the antenna is a Keitai Tamagotchi.... It's From Japan and my friend has two :rolleyes:

What I would like in the Version 3 is something like.....

-Keitai, Connexion, Connection, Plus and Version Twos mixed together (I mean like.... All the features in one....)

-Some sort of different sound? Talking would be nice...

-Some interactivity..... Like the sunglasses and tumbling mentioned earlier....

-Vibrations when the sound is off....

-More games with more complicated gameplay.....

-Backlight

-More items and codes

-Colour

-Tamagotchi swap!! (for a limited time)

-Changable covers

-More items in the shop

-A service where you pay somebody to look after your Tamagotchi

-Changable languages

-Rechargable Batteries

-Improved slot game (no betting)

That's about all I can think of right now... When I think of more, I'll post them... :rolleyes:

maybe different shaped buttons, color screen, being able to choose the background w/ a settings choice, a small light u can turn on and off, and a tamagotchi hotel u can use with gotchi points so ppl at skool don't have to worry about there tama. i think those are some great ideas. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back