if you dont cry about this you dont have feelings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i didn't cry......but that IS REALLY SAD!!!! i guess its cause i was in a good mood......b4 this.........its soooooo sad. dont worry she'll always be with u and its hard i know......cause my dad died when i was only 11 months (he didnt die of cancer, but a car accident) and its hard to live through it when some1 dies........but she would've wanted u to still be happy......for her........she will be with u though forever........

she's watching u.........from above

Yikes. :S I have a classmate with cancer as well; hopefully she'll pull through. That's a real bummer, though. I bet there's a hanging feeling of sorrow at your school. Must be tough.

awww that is so sad
my nanny died of cancer 3 years and a half ago
Awww, poor you.

It is so sad when a friend of a member of the family dies. X_X

My neighbour, an old man, he was lovely, died of cancer a few weeks ago. But at least he isn't in pain anymore or very ill. :)

You know what? In a way, shouldn't we all be glad she died?

She is now out of her pain and misey and hopefully she has gone to Heaven or was reincatnated into something amazing :]

I know I'm kind of glad... I'm not glad that we'll porbably never see her again and that everyone is now relly sad. Glad because she doesn't have the horrible pain anymore and she doesn't have to go to hospital and live in total complete misery.

I have a heart. I have feelings. I just didn't cry... I hope everyone feels a lot better soon.

But, Just imagine what her Mother went though and is still going through for a 10 year old girl?

My friend lost her Mum to bone cancer last year.

You know what? In a way, shouldn't we all be glad she died?She is now out of her pain and misey and hopefully she has gone to Heaven or was reincatnated into something amazing :]

I know I'm kind of glad... I'm not glad that we'll porbably never see her again and that everyone is now relly sad. Glad because she doesn't have the horrible pain anymore and she doesn't have to go to hospital and live in total complete misery.

I have a heart. I have feelings. I just didn't cry... I hope everyone feels a lot better soon.

But, Just imagine what her Mother went though and is still going through for a 10 year old girl?

My friend lost her Mum to bone cancer last year.
You're right. She's not in pain and misery anymore. She's ok, up in heaven! :D

So, I agree with *Summer*, lets be glad that she died. :) even if you don't believe in heaven or the 'land of hope', she is in a better place.

But I feel very sorry for her parents... :) I hope they get over it.

where is the funeral? where? America ,Italy, Malta.....Maybe i'll go!!

Last edited by a moderator:
at my school a 2nd grader had cancer :) :) on wednesday at 4:30 p.m she died :D :lol: this is how it happened...............................she had cancer for awhile but before she died it was like she didnt even have cancer. but at the begining of this past week she got very sick.and she was in the hospital all week.and one day she was crying to her mom saying she wanted to go home.so when she went home she told her mom se was gonna go to the restroom and while she was in the restroom she stopped breathing.but thats not all she was only in 2nd grade and was about to have her second communion but sadly wont be able to :D :D SO ALL OF YOU PLEASE PRAY FOR HER HER ROSARY IS AT ST.MARY MAGDELEN AT 8:00 P.M ON SUNDAY HER FUNERAL IS AT THE SAME PLACE ON MONDAY AT 1O:30 A.M
How sad. I had a friend who caught cancer adn she was only a year older than this girl. She pulled through but because the tumor (the cancer) was on her back she was in a wheel chair for like a month and they had to help her to walk again. She had to have keemo theropy and radio theropy it was so horrible. She still had difficulties running when I moved away. We weren't friends when she came back to many things had changed.

;) OMG that was soooooooo sad i almost started(my eyes were watering up) she was very brave and reminds me alot about jimmy arena(a.k.a jimmyboy) he had on and off brain tumors he died on memorial day he was supposed to go in the fire truck with his uncle but since he was very sick that day he couldnt so later on while his mom was holding him he died asleep in her arms :D :( :( he was a brave little boy and i remeber holding him when he was 1yr old + he had brain tumors from when he was 2 - 6 yrs old and i loved to playing with him on his swingset from make-a-wish (if u saw the news paper last year the arenas were the ppl who got there house re-built from extreme home makeover)but that lil girl reminds me of ji mmy (in a way) and they should both meet each other in heven and be frieds)why did they have 2 go????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

You're right. She's not in pain and misery anymore. She's ok, up in heaven! :( So, I agree with *Summer*, lets be glad that she died. ;) even if you don't believe in heaven or the 'land of hope', she is in a better place.

But I feel very sorry for her parents... :D I hope they get over it.
well it would take a long time 2 get over it maybe they wont but as long as she and jimmy r in a better place now and are safe and nothing iz gonna harm them.

reading all these posts just makes me cry but they all r in a better place theur not in pain they dont have to bbe in the e.r. alot their in heaven and nothing is better then that and their all little angels watching over family and friends and their being gods little helper

reading all these posts just makes me cry but they all r in a better place theur not in pain they dont have to bbe in the e.r. alot their in heaven and nothing is better then that and their all little angels watching over family and friends and their being gods little helper

OMG :kusatchi: i cant stop crying *snif* *snif* sorry :D

really i am *snif* :kusatchi: *snif*

a girl in my school had a rare cancer, she was much older and sadly died after 2 years of cancer.

her name was ?????? in england and u might heard of her. she raised a foundation to

cancer kids when u she had cancer. i rather not say her name cauz that would disrespectful

without permission.

Imagine how her Mum felt finding her in the restroom....

My friend Lara died in December. She was 17, engaged. She died after she had a liver transplant (because of a blood clot). We got told she has around another 5 years but it turned out to be a couple of months...

Oh my gosh... :D

I'm so sorry.

I must have a weak spot in my heart.

I feel beyond bad for her family, and I will be praying for them.

Keep her family in your thoughts, too...

They must be so sad. to think, she was only in 2nd grade...

-Rachel♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back