ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeley, that brought tears to my eyes. [':

I'm no good at heart-felt shout outs, but here goes, for my lovely Keel-sel-ee-sel-ee:

Well, where to start? I know I can tell you absolutely everything, and you would totally know how/when to cheer me up or give me advice. When I think of my best friends, on TT and off, your name also pops into my head. You're on my pencil case tin. No one knows who you are though, so you're my secret special BF. [: I hope we'll still be able to be friends for a long time. And I'm going to try fix my MSN tomorrow. Right now, it's time for a film that will probably finish at midnight, and then some rest. The film is Hancock. I love it, I find it insanely funny. x3

So, away I go, my darling Kee-sel. I love you. So much. [:

ILY too Keeley! I feel like I can tell you anything <33

Last edited by a moderator:
ILY Phoebe.

I be your doll.

ILY Weiwei.

Thanks for making sure I was alright.

ILY Britt.

What you said about me not having to show anything, you're right.

And ILY Mikey.

Even though we're no longer together.

<3

I love ChocoToken. One of my first friends on this website. I feel like I've told you more about me than I've told my school friends. I promise to try and get my AIM back soon so we can talk more.

I love you tooooo, Kay!

I like, miss MSNing with you everyday. STUPID. TIME. DIFFERENCES.

I swear, I am going to absolutely murder those disgusting things. D:

Oh, and I love Nicki ;3 And I love Weiwei. And I love Esther. And I love Krystal. And I love Monstr. And I love Keeley. And I miss and love Starry. And I love all Katies. And I love Kendallll. And I love Britt. And I love Diva. And I love Michelle. And I love Chelle. And I love----THIS IS NOT A LIST. Do not worry if you didn't get mentioned, I still love you. <3333

I LOVE YOU NICKI. You gave me the greatest nickname. <3

Do you like noodles?

Cause I wanna call you Nicki-Noodle. :D

You are so amazing also. ILOVEYOUUUUU!

Nicknames are pwnfully epic, aren't they?

And how could anyone not like noodles?

If I had to live by myself, I'd be living off of cup-o-soup. So yeah. Noodles are epic. From now until forever, I shall be known as Nicki-Noodle. PWN

Post 11111! =O

Dedicated to my lovely keeley <33 I loved helping you with homework, and talking to you about stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back