ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weighing it out, Jae and I have probably by now been friends for a year. We started talking a lot around June last year though. I luff you, Jae, Jami, Juice~ :D

I love everybody that's mentioned me in their lists and stuff haha.

I wanna shout-out to the beautiful Kendal. We don't talk all that much anymore but Facebook helps us stay in touch :) I love how she can make me feel so much better by like, liking my status or something, aha. She's a bit like a sister to me :) ♥ ILY!

I also wanna say how much I love Weiwei. Now my memories with this girl are absolutely endless. She has the best taste in music, the best personality, and the best people in her class! John! HAHA. I hope she remembers our /aaa stuff, and ICSPPGOM and such. Sure she may live on the complete other side of the world from me but I'll always love her. She's the one who told me about Justin Bieber. The one who got us all obsessed with "Summer Girl". The one who spent an uncountable amount of her time trying to get the most posts in Fun Stuff. The one who saves her documents as "hgbfvhghvn". The awesome Asian of TT. There's ten more days until "The Randeractive Weirdom Nerds That Have To Be Good At Everything" have their one year anniversary! :D I hope she understands how much she means to me and never leaves. ILY Weiwei, so very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
ILY all of my friendies here, and my RL friends. ILY so much Kaycee!

I wanna make a shout out to Ksenia. We have so very much in common, except our height and age. You are epic, and you were one of the first of my TT friends I talked to on MSN. You and Weiwei, I think it was? Who knows? The point is you are so awesome. I really hope that we can both go on a student exchange to Canada and I can meet you there xD ILY, my reverse-birthdate friend.

ILY all of my friendies here, and my RL friends. ILY so much Kaycee!
I wanna make a shout out to Ksenia. We have so very much in common, except our height and age. You are epic, and you were one of the first of my TT friends I talked to on MSN. You and Weiwei, I think it was? Who knows? The point is you are so awesome. I really hope that we can both go on a student exchange to Canada and I can meet you there xD ILY, my reverse-birthdate friend.
Ksenia loves Teri, very very muchly.

YEEEEW, I only just remembered we have reverse birthdates! Haha.

Yeah lets hope we meet somehow, somewhere.

ILY :)

^ xD

I LOVE CLARAAAA~ Where've you been, though? D: Oh right you had some school stuff, no? Oh well. I miss our conversations about Howl and Miyazaki and Ivan Syndrome. lD Hope you'll be back soon. :D

I love Huntrawr! <3

I went on Epic Board today! I renamed the staff room "KEELEY AND HUNTR'S ROOM". xD

Oh yes, my first TT friend. How I love you, so very very much! You're like my sexual big sister! ;D

ILY Krystal;

My similar name buddy.

My Zelda Buddy.

My Animal Crossing Wi-Fi buddy.

My Professor Layton buddy.

ILY Keeley;

My evil piggy buddy.

My fun-stuff-post-count buddy.

ILY Ksenia;

My Simpsons buddy.

ILY my TC buddies.

ILY my Hetalia buddies.

ILY everyone else. <333

ILY Kristin :) Simpsons ftw.

I love you Weiwei, and how you like my status whenever I tell you to.

LOLOLOL, you're such a cooooool kid.

ILY too Kristin. And old mod buddies! xD

ILY Ksenia, it's was nice speaking to you again yesterday. xD

^ xD
I LOVE CLARAAAA~ Where've you been, though? D: Oh right you had some school stuff, no? Oh well. I miss our conversations about Howl and Miyazaki and Ivan Syndrome. lD Hope you'll be back soon. :rolleyes:
YAYI'MLOVED.

Like I said, my computer's been malfunctioning and stuff.

And yes, school. ;-;

Ahhhh, I miss them too, I miss them too.

Hopefully I'll get my computer back this or next week.

Uh .. uh .. ily ALL MY FICTIONAL MEN. [/isshotdown]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back