Is your tama special

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember I was 9 or 10 when the tamagotchi craze originally happened. I never actually got to own one(my parents flat out refused to buy one) but I borrowed my friend's one summer and I liked it.

Now I'm in university and i have a brand new V2 Connections and it really brings back memoriees. I'd never quite stopped wishing I had one of my own, and now I do.

This may sound weird, but I Love my Tama's and treat them like their real...

They are. I really haven't had mine for a real long time, but I had one when I was little and often wondered after they went out of style what happened to them. Then the connection v1s came out and I got one, loved it, but then the batteries ran out and I all but forgot they existed. Then I got new batteries for my beloved v1! Then I lost it again. Then after alot of wondering about tamas and when I had extra money, I bought a v2. And now it's all began and I'm hooked. xD Such is me.

I treat mine as real as you can treat a tamagotchi (AKA, real pets don't play the kind of games tamas play, they don't evolve, etc.) too. I hug them alot, and talk to them, tell them stories... Right now I'm reading .hack//Ai buster to Misha and Sasha. Sasha could care less but Misha loves it. :wacko:

My tamas are special to me! :D For some reason, it seems like ppl who have been into tamas since they came out or have a ancestor tama like them more. :huh:
[/code] I love my tamagotchi, and who would like there tamagotchi. :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

I treat MY Tamagotchi Pet as if it were real! :D There is nothing wrong /w/ doing so either.

-Tamaguy#1 :D

QUOTE:Does anyone else view Tamas like we do? :) [/b]

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wigly

Oh my GOSH! Someone voted [SIZE=14pt]NO THAT THEIR TAMA ISN'T SPECIAL TO THEM!!!!!!! :D :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: [/SIZE]

Wow... :)

Their poor, poor Tama *sniff*

-Tamaguy#1 :)

i love my tama if it falls i get scared i also take it every where i go :D :D :( :( :) :D

[SIZE=14pt]Honestly...if somebody's tamagotchi wasn't special to them...why would they even keep it. Am i right???[/SIZE]

Take my tamatalk pole right here!

Last edited by a moderator:
my tamagotchi is speacail to me beacause I hhad it for a long time :wacko: :lol: :D :ph34r: :) :( :) B) :p :huh: ;) ;) :blink: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back