Is your tama special

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love my tama if it falls i get scared i also take it every where i go :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :wacko: :eek:
DITTO! :eek:

Oh, tamacrazy_101, what I meant by "is your Tama special" is that I've heard some ppl say things like, "My Tama is a pointless game to keep me busy and that's it". I was asking if you feel differently from that. Do you veiw your Tama as a real pet or a companion rather than "just a game" was what I meant.

Oopsy, guess I should have explained better. :wacko:

-Tamaguy#1 :eek:

Yes, it is VERY special to me.

I take it everywhere I go. I think of it as my little digital companion :D

I barley remember the original Tamas (well I was about four or five when I got my first one) but I remember when they used to come in the Happy Meals. I used to love those things.

I could only afford one tamagotchi as a child so that was all I had. I remember having a lot of fun taking it to school when I was about 11 years old. I don't think I really left the stage of not having some sort of virtual pet by my side. I was into my Pocket Pikachu for a few years and then had neopets and then back to tamagotchi. Tamgotchi are special to me just because they make things more interesting in life. If I haven't a thing to do theres always my Tamagotchi that are there to give me that something to do. They are portable which means I can take them just about anywhere I want to go.

Mine are special to me... I was the second person in school to get one after my friend showed me how cool they're. That was back in grade 2. I'm now in year 11 and still have Tamagotchi's...Must mean they're pretty special to me! ^^
you mean a v1 your only in 6th grade i'm same age i got em' in 96 when 1

Who was the one that said no? My tamagotchi is so special to me I don't keep it out of my sight! :D

In a way, yes, my tama is special to me! My sister and I have worked hard to keep it healthy. It turned into a Young Mimitchi today! See my log! ^^

I am madly in love with my Morino and Mothra. *.* I take them everywhere. After caring for those little critters, the connections and whatnot seem so overwhelming.. I like the oldies the most. My Morino and Mothra are both VERY special to me, even though I haven't had them very long. I'll probably expand my collection a great deal in the next few years, but my Mori and Mothra will always be my favourite. :(

mine is realllly speacial coz I had a V2 in Y2 and then i had a V3 im year 3 and now a v4 in year 3! i get to take care of my2 bruvus tamas wen theyr bored of them! whcih are both v2 and mine v4

yes, I really like my tama's :ph34r:

Morino Tamagotch seems to be the most special to me ^_^

I love getting Koganetchi on my Morino, I was so overjoyed and I really love that character :)

it inspire me to name my website after my cute tama...

my tama is one of they best things i own ( i LOVE STUFFYS TOO )

Last edited by a moderator:
i love my tama v3 i got it for my 11 birthday which was 2 years ago and i still love it. im about to get a v4 tomorrow and i cant wait im soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tama name:jason

weight:23

training:10/10

gp:4260

i have this: :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: :wacko: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like my tamas very much because its like breeding a animal! :( :eek: :eek: :kusatchi: :( :nyatchi: :eek:

all of my tamas are special to me and i try to take the best care of them possible
Me too.

Wow, I made this topic on my old username like a year ago! :D I didn't think it would go on for so long.

-DDDTrooper :p

Certainly they are! :D I could never sell them. Each of them reminds me from something special. I held my Angel in our first choir performance, I went to a trip with my purple v1, my purple V3 was watching Pirates of the Caribbean with me in the movie theatre... I even took a little phone holder chair for him so he could sit comfortably and see the movie well. ;)

My 96 Tama is special to me because of the memories that i had with it..... not lik running down a deserted beach toward each other with outspread arms, but things ive done with it, been with it, and how long i had it. These new ones are great, the really are special too and over years when they come out with new ones again ill still feel like my 96 tamas and now the v1s and 2s are more specail to me then the newer ones are. I remember in 7th grade when i had my gen1 96 tama, and i used to get made fun of all the time for being a guy, and having a tama. But did i care and take it to heart...... im still playing with them arent i?
Words of gold. I cracked up at the beginning. yeah, I'm a guy and i get made fun of for playing wth tamas but who cares? They are like friends to me. Guess I'm not alone. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back