Is your tama special

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tama is very special to me and i am in the 10th grade! Yeah I get made fun of some times but hey I am good at it and i veiw it as my pet. It also brings back memories of when i was in 1st grade and i had the giga pets and then i found tamagotchi in the 7th grade and have been loving them ever since!

My tama is very special to me and i am in the 10th grade! Yeah I get made fun of some times but hey I am good at it and i veiw it as my pet. It also brings back memories of when i was in 1st grade and i had the giga pets and then i found tamagotchi in the 7th grade and have been loving them ever since!
Wait until your out of school and your coworkers are the ones making fun of you. Lisa grow up, Lisa you have those toys again?, Why do you play with Tamagotchi, I don't know anyone your age doing that. :D I really don't care what they think of my "Tamagotchi Habit" its a healthy addiction. No Tamagotchi intervetion for me. xD I love Tamagotchi just for having something to take care of.

i brought a tama 2 scool and about 5-6 other peeps bought one too! then i gave one to my friends, and her sister brought hers to scool and some of her friends bought/brought theires too. AND my little bro got one and brought his to scool and his little frineds brought/bought their's also! WoW! Thats AlOt!!! :D :D ;) :D :huh: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D my tama is VERY [SIZE=14pt]VERY[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]VERY SPECIAL TO ME![/SIZE]
Oh my goodness... I can't believe I ever you that many smileys... o.o;

Ha, well my tama is pretty cool, and I wouldn't like to lose it, but I haven't been playing much so it isn't that important right now.

It does hold some fond memories though.

I too sometimes feel as if im a cheesy knock off tama caregiver, but im not. No one is We all have our own meeter and abilities. Some can and want to take care of Every single tama released at once, some cant and dont want to. I started at 8, and any younger would be too young in my opinion. My first was a v2.

My whole collection is special to me, even the ones without batterys

My tama has its own box with my favorite stuff in it xD

And it's even more special when I put it in my Yattatchi pouch ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,my tama was so special for me,some of my tamas were gifts from very very close friends.......

TamaRocks!! ;)

Mine are special to me. Every single one I own (over 40) The vintage ones are my favourites because they have a simple charm to them and they have a smaller build than some of the new ones.

Everyone should think the're tama's they

are special the're like pets and not cheap ripoff pets,

why have tamas if you don't think there special

infact I treat my Tam's like there real,

Poor, Poor 3.11 percent of tamas who "arn't special"

My tama's are very special to me. My tama's have never died :) ftw only on my v4 when i debugged it. But I got up to generation 16 on debugg without dying ftw :)

my tamagotchi are soooo special to me, I got my first one (v4 when i was only 10) from my grama. :) She is soo nice. But know that i have my v6 music star its still my little friend. Although everybody at school makes fun of me (im in 6th grade) :) :) why does everybody have to be so mean :angry: :( :angry: :( If only they knew :( :( *thinks* losers :p :p :p

Are my tamas special? ARE MY TAMAS SPECIAL?!

Oh, gosh, where do I begin...

I got my first Tamagotchi at a Wal-Mart. My dad bought it for me. I loved it to peices 3 years ago, and I'm still loving it. It also is a keepsake to remind me of my recently-deceased grandfather, for he was staying at my house when I bought my first Tama. :D I promise, I will keep playing with my first Tama, a V4, untill it breaks.

I used to have a clear yellow tamagotchi G2. I love that thing so much...

My sweet little egg got lost in a house move about five years ago. I haven't been able to find, or afford, another since. *dramatic tear*

Although everybody at school makes fun of me (I'm in 6th grade) :angry:   :angry:   why does everybody have to be so mean :angry:   :(   :angry:   :(   If only they knew :(   :(   *thinks* losers :p   :p   :p
That's sort of odd, in the sixth grade they were the "in" thing at my school. Practically everyone had one but later they were banned because some people had lost them or it was stolen. I remember my V3 and how I had loved it dearly. I wouldn't stop putting it down and I would still bring it to school even though they were banned. Anyways, I've grown out of them permanently and I've given all of mine away to friends except for my Angelgotchi which I still own but do not play with. It cost me a lot money to get my hands on it and I know some people here who would kill to have one. So to answer the general question, no I suppose its not that special to me anymore.

When I form a good bond, usually with only my long lost v1 (who was very dear to me but didn't work well anymore) they are like real pet special. And my dead v2, and all my v3s. My v4.5 is special because it is one of a kind, and I dunno anybody else who has a shell like it. I usually think it's special when I really start caring about it, usually around childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back