It made me laugh...:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being with my boyfriend, his family, and a mutual friend yesterday made me laugh because of all the stories we told. :)

I remembered that like a week ago someone had I believe I can fly cranked up to the max while driving by our house xD

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png <--thats the song xD

so on our way to L.A we listened to the radio and stereo hearts played and when it ended someone said "thats one heck of a cute song :D " and we all start laughing xD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanging out with family and friends today made me laugh. There wasn't any one specific thing. There were just a bunch of random, funny conversations. :)

This ad on TV for a car. Robots were taking over the world and then a car comes up and some hamsters get out and start dancing to "Party Rock" then the robots join in and forget about taking over the world.

My sister got back from a sleepover and brought back a Harry Potter calendar for next year in German. She said to me "I don't need to make a calendar* for next year because I have a Germish calendar!" and I cracked up laughing, then I was like "A what calendar?!" She realised her mistake and said "A Germand calendar" And I said "You mean German, right?" then she said "Yeah, I said that" I said "No, you said Germish then Germand" then I saw the Harry Potter bit was in German but I didn't know if the whole thing was so I said "Are the months in Germish too?" then we both cracked up laughing because I realised I also said Germish instead of German!

*I make my own calendars and ages ago I told her if she wanted one she should make one.

This ad on TV for a car. Robots were taking over the world and then a car comes up and some hamsters get out and start dancing to "Party Rock" then the robots join in and forget about taking over the world.

i saw that AD too xD

My boyfriend Greg and one of his co-workers were discussing how an old guy came into his work and left his cane there. Greg then said "Maybe he died in one of the isles and you just haven't found him yet" xD. I LOL'd a lot harder than I should have.

OK so last night i was on tamachat and we were google translating and space unicorn found this word which was "Miksa" and I thought it was funny so i googled it and they said do you mean Mika Words or Mike Swords and we start laughing and I clicked on Mika Words and found this video. and we all start laughing and thats how Mika words and Mike swords became a chat meme xDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEhutIEUq8k

NOTE watch at your own risk

Hung out with boyfriend and some friends over the weekend and we shared old stories that made me laugh.

Same thing that TicTax wrote, and we kept looking for more Mika videos xD

I played Scattergories with friends recently and it got rowdy in a very hilarious way. :)

I'm just going to say TAMACHAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER AND ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH. its usually when Space Unicorn or Its Teri is on thats when it gets really funny xD

edit"(tamachat joke xD) everytime I see or hear or read the word golden I laugh so hard thank you Mike Swords,Mika.S.Words and Ken you always make my day xD

I'm just going to say TAMACHAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER AND ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH. its usually when Space Unicorn or Its Teri is on thats when it gets really funny xD

edit"(tamachat joke xD) everytime I see or hear or read the word golden I laugh so hard thank you Mike Swords,Mika.S.Words and Ken you always make my day xD
This! xD Except, instead of my username, put TicTax xD And part of this was I translated comments from a Katy Perry video and in the result of one was this word, "Rakisutanokiwami" and it made us laugh and that's how Space Unicorn's Tama-Gos got their names xD

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

When I was watching the news and it said something along the lines of 'Old People may be the cause of global warming'

And when I'm talking to my guy best friend.. every conversation we have seems to end up with us both crying with laughter :') Especially with my darn autocorrected ipod... >.>

The time my mum threw a pint of water over my dad's head.

every day when i go to math.

my math group is pretty small so we just go to a different room and crack jokes and throw paper at each other. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back