It made me laugh...:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boyfriend, his parents, and I were having dinner and we were telling funny childhood stories. :)

Once I was looking at the toys in KMart with my two little brothers. They got to the whoopee cushions and put, like, 500 all over the floor and started bouncing up and down all over them. It was so hilarious and it was the loudest racket ever. Then my big bro said, "Stop it! You're not Kuchipatchi!" (because of the sounds he makes in the anime) and I laughed even more. Then Mama came along and got REALLY angry at my little bros and I couldn't stop laughing. :lol:

Last night, me and my sister were both holding juice glasses, and it looked like we were about to toast. So later I said to her "You have no idea how funny that would be to me if we were holding boots!" (lolHetaliareferencexD) and she looked at me with a WTF?! face xD

Hung out with one of my friends today and pretty much everything we talked about made me laugh. :)

KuroMametchi's belly growling in Tamagotchi episode 16, KuroMametchi Finds His Coolness.

It makes the cutest sound ever.

Had fun with my classmates at pediatrics clinical today. They always make me laugh. :)

Some guy on youtube made a MyLittlePony FIM Abridged.... I watched "The Ticket Master" one... Hilarious. Recommended, but its more towards the older crowd...

Chat last night was making me remember 7th grade world history class xD

Something really funny happen on chat that made me laugh really hard just now xD

All these accounts on tamatalk that are popular people (and how Colbert on here said something about America needing to stop eating butter xDDD)

ok so i went to my friends today and his friend kept saying "I love Mexico" and My friend kept saying "Bacon is better then pasta" on chat and also he didnt get the Hetalia refffernces on chat so I was dieing xD

I was at a performance for the show I'm in, and we're a Christian theater, so we pray before every show. This is what happened:

Danny: Lord, thank you for all that you've done and for bringing us all together in this cast...

*Natalie, a two year old in the cast, comes running into the theater shouting "YAY! SHOW! WHEEE!" and trips over Danny. She gets up and starts running around again*

Danny: ...And we thank you for little Natalie, who always shines the light in our lives.

I hope I don't get into trouble... :lol:
If you have even an inkling that it might not be the best thing to do, maybe you shouldn't do it. ;)

The Big Bang Theory always makes me laugh. I love Tuesdays...4 full hours of the show (I may or may not be watching all of it...depends on the mood :D ). Nice relaxing time after a long day of clinicals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back